Crazy blow up!

SydneyGirl

He has a history of disappearing during fights. We had a fight two weeks ago over something stupid. Our second one all year. He disappeared again after saying he wouldn't. After days of being upset and him ignoring me I told him I think we need to reasses our relationship.

He tells me he has been stressed and then he drops a bomb on me. First he tells me he has a child. A 3 year old. His ex was 5-6 months pregnant when they broke up. He's never seen the child and I ask why and he tells me his ex has an avo. He wouldn't tell me what happened. He says he was charged with something years ago but now she's suing him for damages. He has to pay $25k and she has now asked for child support. This was 2 weeks ago.

Since then he refuses to talk about it. I want to know what he did.

Last night he asked me to come over. He mentioned a call from child support and then when I asked questions about what he was going to do he got angry. This soon turned into a full blown argument. He said something to me and I said "thats f..ng b.s." and he lost it. He grabbed me around the throat and pushed me against the wall and looked in my eyes with this crazy rage and said "All I want to do is smash your head into that wall."

I pushed him off me and told him not to touch me again and he seemed to come to his senses. He was really sorry. He said he was going to go upstairs and I could leave if I wanted and I told him I did want to leave and started to unlock the door

The next thing I know he grabbed me, almost in a hug from behind and spun me and forced me face down on the lounge and pinned me with his body and put his elbow on my face and said to me "I am going to f you up like you've never been f'd up before." Then he got up and relocked the door and said "Stay there. I'm going to get the biggest knife I have and you're f'd." Then he walked into the kitchen.

As soon as he was gone I unlocked the door and ran for my car, got in and locked the doors. Then he followed me in his car trying to force me to pull over and talk but I turned onto the freeway and he didn't follow me. I have never been so afraid. He has called so many times and sent msgs since saying he's sorry but I don't feel like I can get over what happened.

Eeee gads. You should not even consider "getting over" what happened. Please file a police report as the above poster advised. He already has an Apprehended Violence Order filed by his ex which is an order to protect victims of domestic violence. There is a history here. Reach out to a domestic violence hotline. Get your own AVO. Do not let this man back into your life - this guy is bad news!

After reading your previous threads, hopefully this is the final straw that broke the camels back. Once physical abuse enters the picture, there's no rewinding back to square one. After threatening you with a knife/choking you, etc, sooner or later he'll succeed in harming you in one way or another.

Please walk away before you become a statistic.

Guy needs to be locked up.

So he didn't succeed in killing his previous girlfriend. Don't go back to find out if he succeeds in killing you.

Instead, file a police report and have him arrested.

Otherwise...the potential for you being the lead story on the local news with footage of him being led away in handcuffs is very strong.

You should have gone directly to the nearest police station and filed a report and also got an AVO. This guy is very dangerous and needs to be locked up. Your biggest mistake right now would be to go back to him. You have to end it and never go back.

I agree, except you don't have to 'end it,' just consider it ended and do not allow contact with this guy ever again.

You need this on record for your own protection. The guy has more than a mean streak--he's deliberate, and you're not safe.

Archived