LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Man with No Facebook

Originally Posted by MCJD4ever
    It's just a sign of the times that this is even a topic. I'm not currently active on FB (could reactive it if I want, have no desire to). If a woman finds this a deal breaker, it would just be hilarious to me lol
    I think so too. They can't conceive of someone not on "social" media, so they presume I'm lying or have something to hide. The irony is that if they "Googled" me they'd find far more than you would on most people. It doesn't get that far though because I've no interest in someone with their worldview, even though I can understand where they're coming from. They dated some guy who said the same thing to hide the fact he was married. Typical type that tries to view you through the sins of their exes, and tries to make you pay for those sins. No thanks. Instant kibosh.

Hey Portage... you still around?

Bronze Member
    Gosh, I saw M Howe as the first responder in this post and thought she was back! (then caught it was 2015). I suppose that's a post for another section, but I always wondered what happened to her.

Originally Posted by Kadbanoo
    Gosh, I saw M Howe as the first responder in this post and thought she was back! (then caught it was 2015). I suppose that's a post for another section, but I always wondered what happened to her.
    I saw your reply to this thread and though TMifune was back lol!!!

I miss them both so much!

Platinum Member
    Yeah, people keep reviving these old threads.

I'm hoping that mhowe and tmifune and the rest of the old crowd still sometimes sneak a peek at ena and see we're still thinking about them. Even if they don't feel like coming back, but just to know they're in our thoughts.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Give Advice
Ask For Advice