Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend doesn't lose weight and driving me away

What motivates us ...

Originally Posted by BMP2CPM
    The only times I saw she was serious about weight loss, I mean really serious is when she was interested in other guys.
    Lol but not really! I suffer from a similar motivation (well I worry about it less now and rely on other attributes to try and be more attractive). Says a lot about human nature.

I dont understand if you have always had an issue with people who were over weight then why did you get into a relationship with someone who you thought was over weight since day 1?

Being overweight is a health issue. The number of campaigns being run by health authorities in the hope of encouraging people to lead a healthy lifestyle. And there is an obesity epidemic, we can't pretend there isn't. And it seems to have taken off over more recent decades. The reasons would appear to be a more sedentary lifestyle and eating junk food, or simply eating too much anyhow.
    Obesity leads to all manner of health problems, and there is no need for me to post them here.

Never mind appearances, it is about HEALTH.

but what is overweight?

according to BMI....i was overweight when i was my most fit in life while training for the state police...

I think we know obesity when we see it! When someone can hardly move and are straining to breathe because of the weight they are carrying. I am not talking about 5 or 6 lbs overweight. There is an epidemic of OBESITY.
    I see the daughter of a friend of mine. She was slim as a child. And now she is very overweight, she knows this, and she works, is busy, says she doesn't eat much. Yet on one occasion I was at their home for dinner, and she was there. We were served more than sufficient food (and believe me though slim I do like my food) and we had plenty. Yet she went back over to the cooker/oven for more, and come dessert time, og which we all partook, she went back and had a second (huge) slice of cake. She ate far more than the rest of us (men included).

I remember once hearing a professional say: the only food that doesn't fatten you is the food left on your plate.

It is necessary to make a food list to loose a weight

Originally Posted by Quentino
    It is necessary to make a food list to loose a weight
    Why did you dig up a 5 year old thread?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men