Boyfriend is big....to big

Moontiger

I've often advised men on this site who are insecure about there size that when a guy is to big it can actually be a hinderance to sex. I now find myself facing this problem in my current relationship.

I've been seeing my boyfriend for a few weeks, we just recently made thing official. He is super wonderful (yup, still in the honeymoon stage! but I think this is also true objectively), he is attractive, employed (unlike my last boyfriend), as ambition for moving forward in his career, nerdy, loves dogs, beer, running etc all of which we have in common.

The problem, even this early is sex. I'm not sure if its physical possible for us to actually have it. The first time I saw his business my first thought was "How is this going to work?" He is big, to the point that when we tried to have sex it just didn't work. To be fair we had no lube at the time so I'm sure that could help a little. He was very understanding, didn't make me feel bad or anything like that. And, we have done other things that have been very pleasurable for the both of us. In fact the first time we were intimate (no penetration) lasted two hours.

So, perhaps I'm making a mountain out of mole hill right now, but I would like advice from women who have faced the same problem.

I have read that female parts are made to expand and accommodate. That said, two things, you need to be sufficiently warmed up and excited, you likely will need extra lube. And the last thing, it is possible to be physically mismatched if being warmed up and taking time, is still too painful, it's possible for him to be very large and you to be smaller than average, not saying that will happen. Give things a try first, and go from there. If he is patient and you both take it slow, if you are warmed up, all could click so to speak. I think part of it is being in the right mindset, so if you are super nervous, you'll be more tense thus causing problems even if potentially it could work just fine.

I had the same reaction when I first saw my BF's steak 'n eggs, he's really thick, and quite long too and there are some positions that we avoid because they are uncomfortable for me. And yeah, the first time we tried, it didn't really work out. The second time we tried we just eased into it (me on top to control everything), and yeah it pinched a bit, but after that it was all ok for me. So, lots of lube, or (if no bottled lube) make sure you are really ready to go, lots of foreplay. If he is just super long, then there are certain positions that you can do where the penetration won't be as deep.

Thank you everyone for your replies. Just a little more information

I'm trying to figure out how to put this so that isn't crude, lol. He is very tall, over 6' 3", and around 250. His "steak and eggs" are proportional.

He is veeeeerrrrrry good at forplay (hence the 2-hour long fun time we had),very attentive, never rushes anything. Even went down on me without a second of hesitation or even me suggesting it. The first time we tried to "go all the way" there were problems on his end, the one-eyed snake got shy you might say, the second time his business was up and ready to go but I could not accomedate it (I was on top). Both times we were both very understanding with each other and we just did other things.

Happybear, I hope that as time goes on the same thing will happen with us as it did with you and your guy.

(also I'm curious to see how many more euphemisms we can work into this thread.

• 4 years later...

Here’s a little advice that works with my wife and myself. She first will soak in the bathtub in warm water with baby oil in it. Secondly, she takes a muscle-relaxer, prescribed by her doctor. It's obvious that this issue is prevalent with many couples now because her doctor was very confident about the prescription of muscle-relaxers. Needless to say, they have really been (game changers). Finally, she keeps a lot of water-based lubricants beside her while we are having sex. Likewise, she keeps a vibrator on her vagina the entire time the penetration is going on. I’ve been with her for 23 years and I have n

only been able to put only half of me in her.

We only get to have sex 2 or 3 times out of a month because she have had a lot of female problems due to my size. My wife has determined that she wasn't going to let my penis size destroy our amazing marriage and friendship.

You both can make it work. He must be extremely patient, observing to your pain tolerant, timely and sensitive to stop even if you say, ”that you are okay”. We have an agreement that when it comes to penetration that I would never keep it in her longer then 20 minutes (max). That's a precaution that has been established for the sake of her vagina heath and pain.

Yes! Having a big penis is more of a curse than a blessing. I am just grateful that she tolerates me 2 or 3 times out a month. I don't know your husband's size, but if my wife can make accommodations for 11.2 X 3.4, certainly you can too.

I love her so much for making those adjustments for our relationship even at the expense of pain, discomfort, and heath difficulties because of sex. Moreover, I know the sex isn't good for her at all, but she never let her pain get in the way of trying to pleasure her husband.

Archived