Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: need help please.

need help please.

so i was talking to a girl is was all going well she was replying instantly emojis the whole lot then i asked her for her number and she took a wholeday to reply (my friend said she was busy the whole day so it is my fault) so i just deleted the DM and after i had deleted it she put a pic on instagram saying "people need to realize that some days i dont feel like talking to people" i want to pop up back to her what shall i say? it has been a week or two now +she has been liking all the pictures i have put up someone please help.

kind regards
    -Barmi

Just say hello and ask if everything is okay with her, don't worry about "oh, maybe i ay annoy her". And i dont think this is your fault she's acting like that, not at all (we are just weird) you could just say something like, Im sorry, have i done anything wrong? if asking you for your number have bothered you im really sorry... A bit like being the victim. I dont know what about her but I would be sorry and feel bad for ignoring you and i would talk to you. Well, you can try, she won't kill you.
    Oh, maybe she's liking your pictures to get your attention somehow... idk
    good luck xxx

Thank you for your help littlehater but the thing is I don't want to moist (desperate) is there anything else I could say to her

Give Advice
Ask For Advice