Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Online Journal

Job/career: I donít think the interview went as well as I wanted it to. Wrote a thank you letter and then applied to a couple more companies.

School/classes: Grades are good, I just need to keep up with the tuition.

Networking/new friendships: Tomorrow I have a meeting at a local church. I will be meeting 1-2x weekly.

Dating life: Nonexistent. The men Iím interested arenít interested in me. Not sure how to reconcile that. Womp.

Job/career: I had another interview with a different company and got hired on the spot! Yay

School/classes: I have a project due by the end of today, and I didnít start. :í(

Networking/new friendships: The meeting was full of older people. It looked like bingo night. LOL

Dating: I went on a date last night with someone Iíve kept in touch with very loosely for the last 4 months. Not interested. Heís so ugly to me, and I canít tell if its his personality or his face. It was so bad I was almost repulsed. He kept talking about backstabbers, how his ex cheated on him, how his friends did him wrong, his family doesnít talk to him, etc etc. At the end of the night I told him that he needs to process all these feelings instead of bottling them up, because they fester & make him bitter. Anyhow, overall, I did give it a second try (which was yesterday). But Iím not feeling it.

Job/career: The 2nd job is going great. No complaints there.

School/classes: I have to register for more classes. Not excited but... it is what it is.

Networking/new friendships: Nothing new here.

Dating: I went on a date this past weekend, and surprisingly it went well. Physically heís not my type but his personality made up for it. Also he was forward about setting the next date so that was nice. I donít like his career outlook though. In my opinion, at his age he should be making more money than he is right now. And he smokes every day. I only smoke once or twice a week. Overall, Iím 80% sure that Iím comfortable with being a cat lady for the rest of my life.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice