LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 449 of 449 FirstFirst ... 446447448449
Results 4,481 to 4,483 of 4483

Thread: K's Dating Journal

Next week, K and I leave for Portland for a cousin's wedding. The wedding is actually in a small town in southern Washington, but we have friends that moved to Portland about 2 years ago, and we're going to stay with them while we're on that side of the country. We are really excited, because we have been contemplating a move to a colder climate, and this is one of our choices to investigate.

Ooh, have fun! The Pacific Northwest is one of the regions Iím interested in for my next move (in just under 3 years!). Let us know what you think. One of my worries is that all the rain and gray would get me down. Currently I live in an extremely hot, dry climate - I find the heat oppressive in the summer, but it is nice to have sunshine almost every day.

Originally Posted by WithLove
    Next week, K and I leave for Portland for a cousin's wedding. The wedding is actually in a small town in southern Washington, but we have friends that moved to Portland about 2 years ago, and we're going to stay with them while we're on that side of the country. We are really excited, because we have been contemplating a move to a colder climate, and this is one of our choices to investigate.
    Warning! You will love it and it's a great time of year to visit. Enjoy.

Page 449 of 449 FirstFirst ... 446447448449

Give Advice
Ask For Advice