Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 219220221222
Results 2,211 to 2,217 of 2217

Thread: Another online daing journal

Platinum Member
    Just to be clear I wasn't sure if I was misunderstood -I too had your back. Hope you are having a good week.

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    Just for the record, I wasn't calling you any of those things. I was in fact clarifying that your questions didn't make you those things.
    Thanks J :)
    The take away here is I need to not be so defensive.

I was here an entire year ago complaining about hives. One year later, half the camp says hives. The other half, eczema. I've changed insurance, changed doctors, had biopsies and taken a grueling cocktail of drugs just to be approved for Dupixant. Finally.

My case is considered severe. In their own words. It got that bad. At one point it even turned into an infection.

I've boo-hooed about it, even though things could be much worse. But it has affected my quality of life in some ways.

Even with that, insurance, as a knee jerk response will deny it. Then the fight begins. I leave on a 10 day vacation on Friday. After several phone calls in the last two days, back and forth, the first shot will be delivered to my Dr. Thursday morning!

I got news my copay would be through the roof, but I'd give them my first born to make this go away. I decided I wouldn't even flinch at the cost.

The young man on the phone telling me my portion is $200 ea and the shots are every two weeks. Yah, my heart sunk at the news. As quickly as he tells me this, he says `it appears you qualify for co-pay assistance' ?? What that is I have no clue, but I didn't ask. He puts me on hold only to come back and say my responsibility is - zero.

Not sure who my Secret Santa is, but it's been a long year and I can't remember the last time I was this excited about something. Self administered shots no less. :) My doctor asked me how I felt about this. `highly motivated'

Great!!! Hope it works....especially before you go on vacation! I don't have it...but I can only imagine it would affect your quality of like!!!! Good Luck!

So glad when something involving insurance works out for the better! Woohoo!! I hope the shots work!! Let us know how you're feeling on Thursday.

My bf purchased a 30 foot travel trailer about 5 weeks ago. We went on one small maiden voyage to learn the ropes and work out some kinks. We leave Friday for 10 days. Woo hoo! I can't wait.

The first leg of the trip is a place 5 hours north of us that we've been to and love. It's a sweet little winery town. What we didn't anticipate is the temps are in the high 90s at the moment. Good thing the trailer has AC. After 3 nights we hit the road again and go further north to yet another well known winery valley and have a river front rv space for 3 nights. The temps are a little lower there, but not much.

Day 7 we leave the trailer and drive to another state up north to stay with his best friend and his wife for 2 nights. They have a beautiful home on top of a hill with a couple acres of land. A couple of their sons will be joining us and we'll be going to a blue grass festival in the woods. From there we drive back down to the trailer, stay the night and head home the following day.

I spent a couple hours packing last night. I know why I was dreading it, 3 locations, outings and 3 different climates. All the while trying to be disciplined due to space and convenience.
    Tonight - grocery shopping.

Sounds like fun!

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 219220221222

Give Advice
Ask For Advice