I miss him more than anything.

KarelPls

I'm one of those girls who fall for people easily. I've been into online relationships for a couple times, but this one was so different.

I met this guy through twitter. We used to do some rp thing. We both loved DBZ and we used to talk about it. After two months of chatting he told me he liked me and we decided to give it a try. At the beginning it was like a game for me cause he was a little shy and we didn't take it as a real relationship till we talked and decided to commit. He turned out to be the most amazing guy I've ever met. He was caring, sweet, cute and everything a girl could ask for. He told me everything about him. But after a while, he began to act weird. He told me that he wasn't living where he said he was, that he lied to protect himself, and he lied about his age. I'm 19, and he is underage. I felt so heartbroken. We tried to keep going, and some weeks after that he told me that his mom didn't want him to talk to me anymore. He said bye and left without giving me any hopes. Multiple times before that he asked me if I would wait for him to be 18. I said yes. And I'm still waiting. But it's so hard when I haven't heard from him in months. I didn't have the chance to ask anything. And his mom threatened me to call the authorities if I kept on talking to him. I think that I'll never ger over him.

Sounds like it's best to move on, especially if he's underage. I know this may sound cliche, but there are plenty guys out there. Also, there is nothing wrong with online dating, you just have to be careful. Patience is a tough thing these days. A lot of people want love and to be in a relationship. It will happen, just don't rush it.

Good luck.

He is 17...
You can't get in trouble for that, his parents sound way overprotective. Some people don't understand cyber relationships but I say if it made you happy that's all that matters...but at this point it looks like it might be over.

Your young, pretty and I assume smart given you must speak 2 languages so well. I think it will be fairly easy for you to find a relationship more fulfilling. Have you considered trying to find someone closer to you? I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I know. I'm not even close to him. What's the big issue with me talking to him? His mom hates me for no reason.

I think that the age think it's something important for her. It was for me, I didn't want to date a guy younger than me, but he was way more mature than other men I've known.

I've just had one boyfriend in high school, it didn't work out. I'm so afraid of that. Thank you for your response, irishman7. You're right, his parents are overprotective, and they ed up everything.

I think also that I should move on... It's something that I need to do for my own sake.

Thanks again!

Sounds like it's best to move on, especially if he's underage. I know this may sound cliche, but there are plenty guys out there. Also, there is nothing wrong with online dating, you just have to be careful. Patience is a tough thing these days. A lot of people want love and to be in a relationship. It will happen, just don't rush it.

Good luck.

Yeah... I should do that, it's just a little difficult. I'm kinda feeling stupid cause it's been quite awhile and I still can't move on.

You're right, I need to be very patient. Thank you~

yes move on, don't keep hanging in this feeling, wallowing, self pity, make the conscious decission to move on because truth is, you never really knew him, you never really had a real relationship with him, so you are haning on to what might have been and how he seemed to you, when you don't know the guy in real life, so maybe you wouldn't even like him if you two ever met, so it isn't helpful to you to keep on in this state of mind, there are better guys out there and closer by, with whom you can have a real relationship, not a fantasy....online relationships are a fantasy until the people actually meet, they are not real, you need to see and spend time with the person to see and feel if there really is chemistry in real life as well, anyone can type a few words and say what you want to hear, but it isn't real...until both people decide to meet and it clicks in real life as well.

plus you are basing everything on what he TOLD you, it may not even be true and just an excuse to get out of this....you don't know if his parents really said that, you don't know if any of it is true, so you are hurting over something that may or may not be true...

Oh God, you've really stated the truth. I've thought that plenty of times, that he was just trying to get an excuse to get rid of me, and then his mom sent me that message on facebook. But still, I think that I need to make up my mind and accept the truth. Online relationships aren't real and people there always lie.

Thank you very much.

• 2 years later...
Not a bother, but I tried and it says you are not accepting message. I think you have to allow PMs or you have to make a certain number of posts to enable it. Sorry!

I can't pm you. . It says you need to clear some space for you to get more messages

Archived