buddy - Boyfriend to be??

canyouhelpme

Hey guys,

I have a strange problem ! I just started university, before i came here I joined a couple of groups on Facebook to get to know some people from the courses, accommodations, etc. One day this guy adds me on Facebook, he is doing the same course as me and we got on pretty well, spoke for a while, got to know each other, exchanged numbers. Once we got to university we met in one of the lectures and then went back to my accommodation. Things got a little heated and we had sex, we met a few times after that mostly to have sex or help each with work.

Things were okay for a while and even though we didn't put any labels on the relationship status, we both knew we were just buddies. This is not exactly what I want though and I'm not really fine with us just being buddies, but he said he doesn't want a relationship while he is at university. I don't really know what's going on, because we talk almost everyday and he stays the night, we chill, talk and cuddle after sex. buddies is meant to be something to not get emotionally attached, but I feel like it's hard to do that if you do the things we do.

I really don't know what to do, because I'm starting to develop feelings for him and as i mentioned before he doesn't want a relationship. What to do? Do i somehow convince him or make him fall for me? If so how? Or do i just stop seeing him? (Taking into account that it would be hard as we do the same course and see each other almost everyday)

Please give any suggestions and if you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks xx

Archived