Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 95969798

Thread: " In a box not a bottle" Asperger's revealed

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by annie24
    Good luck!!!!!
    Thanks Annie! I talked to the lady yesterday and she said they are having a hard time finding employers who want to hire the disabled because the program is very new to our area . She said she would try to get my son in this year but itís not a guarantee but most likely next year or the year after when the program starts to blossom .

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am seeing Temple Grandin speak tonight.

Today was so beautiful . So much communication with my boy heís so wonderful and the things that come out of his mind are amazing . ❤️

If I have to see more about ďlight it up blue ď crap. I donít want to hear anymore about the ableist hate filled Autism Speaks. Our boys are not ďlost to autism ď,they are not broken ,they are not a disease and they donít need to be cured and seem to have forgotten girls are autistic too. No puzzle pieces and no blue .

Last night my R came with us to dinner and the movies. Me and my friends the first time EVER he has come to a movie that only interests me. He has started washing all his own clothes and cooking. Such maturity lately!

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 95969798

Give Advice
Ask For Advice