Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I Think I Don't Love You, But I Might Be Wrong" I NEED ADVICE.

Great friendships do not automatically turn into great romances I am afraid....in the movies maybe.

Yes you will meet some one new and yes you will be happy and in love again. Look around you at all the people you know that have broken up, got divorced and now are with someone and are very happy.

When things like this end we ALL have some fear of what if's? What if I never meet anyone as good as him? What if I am not attractive enough anymore? What if no one wants me? These are all in your mind and are not rationale but still affect you.

Do you remember the girl you were before you met him? Did you loose any of her along the way being with him? If so get some of her back into your life and then add the things you really want for your life. You are free of him now so get out there and live a life you enjoy and before you know it you will start noticing guys checking you out and realize you are a very special girl that any guy would be lucky to have in their life.

Lost

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words. I feel much stronger now.

Update: I was doing fine with NC, so I decided to unblock his number and delete him from my phone. My ex starts texting me non-stop, and starts calling me, my friends, my family, and even tries getting his friends to contact me. I remained firm and didn't contact him.

This morning, he texted me and said that he's been trying to contact me since Monday morning. I broke NC, and asked him what on earth he wanted to talk about. He said "Nothing, just wanted to ask what's up. How are you? Are you fine?"

???? what's going on???

What's going on is you need to block him again.

There is no emergency that you need to help him with. He has friends and family for that.

Get back to NC, block him and move on with your life.

Lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice