Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

The age of almost extinction...

Guest 7DeadlySins

Guest 7DeadlySins

So... My girlfriend... WHERE DO I START?

I feel like she is the best person I've ever met and ever will meet. Like what are the chances of finding someone as beautiful as my girlfriend, who loves me the way she loves me and who likes all the things i like doing, watching and wanna do? Sounds like a perfect catch huh. When we're together everything is perfect...

Except for when she goes out. Or when we go out.

She's very beautiful, she gets a massive amount of attention. It's actually ridiculous. Even when we go out. Some guy will hit on her, she'll say we're together and then the same guy will continue to hit on her with me standing there. I'm just like dude c'mon, you know the situation. So I can imagine the amount of attention she gets when I'm not with her will probably triple, without me standing there c*ckblockin'. And she's just super friendly so that makes it worse.

When I've been out with her she gets so drunk she's basically in her own world, unaware of her surroundings, has lost her phone several times during her escapades before we started dating. And has almost lost it a few times when she goes out without me, she's never lost her phone when out with me only because I refuse to let her put her bag down in a random spot to dance; so i end up holding it most of the time.

When she goes out without me, I've actually stopped waiting up for her. I no longer expect to see her until the next day. Then the next day it's like she doesn't get out of bed for anything. I've been sitting in this house for the past two nights while she goes out to party, comes home drunk, sleeps all day then spends whatever time she is awake on her phone talking to everybody else but me.

Right now i feel like I need to book an appointment to spend some quality time with her.

Guest 7DeadlySins

Now I feel bad for even thinking this stuff cause she's gone to spend the night with her family as someone was rushed to hospital. And she's messaging me saying she loves me, while i've spent the whole day re-evaluating our relationship. I feel like maybe I'm overreacting.

Guest 7DeadlySins

I don't think I fit into my girlfriend's life. She says she sees a future with me in it. But I won't fit into her future. I'm barely holding on to her present as it is...

Guest 7DeadlySins

Also... She has kids. Obviously I'm trying to accept the whole package but their behaviour looks like it could be a problem in the future.

I'm overwhelmed by how much I've taken on. I don't feel like I'm handling the responsibility that well. I'm struggling to cope and I can't mask my frustration.

She can tell something's wrong.

Guest 7DeadlySins

So my girlfriend got wasted last night. She mentioned the kids while drunk, I knew she knew something was wrong. The kids are gone for the day, we've got the whole day to ourselves. She's sleeping and I'm just sitting here... As a result of another night where she's drunk too much and we've unecessarily spent too much money.

On another note. I had a dream about my ex. She proposed to me. She made this big over the top dramatic proposal. Materialistic . And I said yes. But I didn't want to marry her. It's like we were still together... but my current girlfriend made an appearance and when I saw her I knew what I wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 7DeadlySins

So we've got the house to ourselves for over a week and I'm really horny. Roasting even. I've been playing with myself all day, walking round without pants on... no result.

And it's like I don't wanna ask her to f**k me cause then it's like what's the point. She's only doing it cause I said. I want her to WANT to f**k me. Like be thirsty for me. Make me feel wanted and sexy.

Watch. Guaranteed I won't get laid this week. I feel neglected. Not gonna lie. If we stop having sex what does that make us?

I believe I'm a giver but she's opened a door and now I want more. Maybe I'll go for a run and blow off some steam.

Guest 7DeadlySins

Could not sleep last night. It's so weird. Like sometimes I have these super negative thoughts about my relationship, as you've seen... And then other times I just look at her and melt or I remember something about her and I smile. I don't like how emotional I am about her, like she's opened a door that's bursting with emotion and it won't close. And she may be regretting opening that door...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 7DeadlySins

So!

Was supposed to leave my partner's house and move back to my parent's house for uni. So technically last night was my last night to spend with her.

She went out last night. She went out the night before. She asked me to stay so I can babysit her kids so she can go out tonight. She didn't ask me to stay one more night so we can spend time together. I swear, she's making me feel super unloved right now. I don't even know how to say any of this to her.

Like she asked me what's up earlier. I said I've got stuff on my mind. So she said when I'm ready to talk she will always be there for me. Then she asked me to babysit so she can go out because her ex-husband's sister (who she still calls her sister in law) was supposed to babysit and didn't end up babysitting.

And she could clearly see that I'm pissed off. But she's asking me to pour her drinks while she's getting ready. Pour your own damn drink.

My heart hurts. I really opened up to this girl. If it was anyone else I wouldn't care at all. But I feel super vulnerable. And needy. I feel like I'm in the way.

Maybe I'm too nice. It's like I emerge my whole being into a relationships, so much I don't even know who I am anymore. Any plans that are made, are made with her friends. I have no money so I can't even make plans with the friends I do have.

And when she is here. She's on her phone making plans. I don't get it. She says she's gonna miss me and when she's out she wishes I was there. If she was gonna miss me that bad I think she would try to make more time for me. Pay attention. Listen. Stop making plans. If she wishes I was there, it's not impossible for her to make that happen.

Archived