Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is my Scorpio boyfriend so confusing?

Why is my Scorpio boyfriend so confusing?

He says the most hurtful God-awful things to me ( I HATE U, U ARE A PIECE OF ****, I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF U) but then he can be EXTREMELY caring, nurturing and affectionate. So most of the time I try to stay on his good side. errrrr! Last Saturday he yells at the top of his lungs telling me to get out of his F#*king house, then he leaves for a couple days..only to come back while I'm not there to go through my stuff , rearranging my papers and clothes, then he takes my macbook with him and leaves! He knows that my WHOLE Life is inside of that macbook! I have not confronted him about this because I want to avoid any additional confrontation.
    In fact, I haven't even called or texted him since he left because I don't want to chase him. Nonetheless, he sent me some nasty text messages but I refuse to respond back. While all of this is going on... I'm still driving his truck but he never once told me to get out of his truck and leave his keys I'm so lost and confused.

NOTE: I mentioned he's a Scorpio because I was reading countless blogs that scorpio men are the most misunderstood, most complex sign of the zodiac. I thought maybe that would help with your responses.

His zodiac sign has nothing to do with his nastiness. You posted about him in your last thread. Why are you so intent on staying with someone like him?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    That has zippitty do dah to do with being a Scorpio. But it does have to do with him being a nasty jerk.

Originally Posted by metrogirl
    His zodiac sign has nothing to do with his nastiness. You posted about him in your last thread. Why are you so intent on staying with someone like him?
    I'm just hurting....and I love him very much. We haven't patched things up yet. Posting my questions here actually helps me not to text or call him.

Why are you settling for less than you deserve? Why do you love a guy who treats you this way? Even if he's amazing 95% of the time, why are you settling for this verbal abuse 5% of the time?

I'm a scorpio and I don't behave like an abusive bully.

After reading your previous thread along with this one, it would be grossly unfair to bring a baby into an abusive environment such as this. Your boyfriend is who he is, you can't fix him, but you owe it to yourself and your unborn baby to provide a better life.

In any event, having nowhere to go is not an excuse, as there are resources out there for abused women. It would be in your best interest to address this before it escalates, and it will.

Life's too short to date jerks. Time to move on, says I.

Horoscopes and Zodiac connections to personality are not to be taken seriously.

Don't be fooled by his sweet act. That's the bait he uses to manipulate you.

image removed

It doesn't matter how "misunderstood" he may be. You don't deserve to be punished for his issues.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by SapphireNoir10
    I'm a scorpio and I don't behave like an abusive bully.
    I am a Scorpio too. No abusive bully here either.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice