Why is my Scorpio boyfriend so confusing?

kara92297

He says the most hurtful God-awful things to me ( I HATE U, U ARE A PIECE OF ****, I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF U) but then he can be EXTREMELY caring, nurturing and affectionate. So most of the time I try to stay on his good side. errrrr! Last Saturday he yells at the top of his lungs telling me to get out of his F#*king house, then he leaves for a couple days..only to come back while I'm not there to go through my stuff , rearranging my papers and clothes, then he takes my macbook with him and leaves! He knows that my WHOLE Life is inside of that macbook! I have not confronted him about this because I want to avoid any additional confrontation.

In fact, I haven't even called or texted him since he left because I don't want to chase him. Nonetheless, he sent me some nasty text messages but I refuse to respond back. While all of this is going on... I'm still driving his truck but he never once told me to get out of his truck and leave his keys I'm so lost and confused.

NOTE: I mentioned he's a Scorpio because I was reading countless blogs that scorpio men are the most misunderstood, most complex sign of the zodiac. I thought maybe that would help with your responses.

His zodiac sign has nothing to do with his nastiness. You posted about him in your last thread. Why are you so intent on staying with someone like him?

I'm just hurting....and I love him very much. We haven't patched things up yet. Posting my questions here actually helps me not to text or call him.

After reading your previous thread along with this one, it would be grossly unfair to bring a baby into an abusive environment such as this. Your boyfriend is who he is, you can't fix him, but you owe it to yourself and your unborn baby to provide a better life.

In any event, having nowhere to go is not an excuse, as there are resources out there for abused women. It would be in your best interest to address this before it escalates, and it will.

Zodiac signs have nothing to do with who you actually are as a person. You are who you are because that's who you want to be. You're boyfriend is a bully, period. He gets off on belittling you and feeling like he has the control by going through your things, telling you to leave, taking your stuff and calling you names. The reason he feels this control is because you don't do anything about it, garantee you don't confront him at all and you just avoid everything and guess what he knows it.

You are his doormatt and I suggest you make it stop. If there is a unborn child involved in this, you need to start putting your childs best interests first right now and leave. If he is like this with you over probably stupid petty things -- imagine what lack of sleep and a crying baby will do? Seriously, save yourself and your child and leave him before something absoutely horrible happens.

It's simple, this is not about him being a Scorpio. It's about him being an emotional abuser. Buy the book "Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men" by Lundy Bancroft and learn all about what you're dealing with.

And report your Macbook stolen to the cops, so they can get him for theft. Better yet, while he's gone get your stuff and get out and get gone. Staying and trying to appease him is just going to make him angrier, because he needs you to give him reasons to abuse you--that's his addiction. Do you really want to sign up for that or worse when verbally abusing you is no longer enough of a "fix" for him? And he steps it up to physical.

"he leaves for a couple days..only to come back while I'm not there to go through my stuff , rearranging my papers and clothes, then he takes my macbook with him and leaves! He knows that my WHOLE Life is inside of that macbook! I have not confronted him about this because I want to avoid any additional confrontation."

- No no.. this disresctful idiot has NO right to YOUR personal stuff/items.

Is your dad or brother etc around? Get them to help you get that back.. now!

Then tell him off.. where to go and get out of his life.

"NOTE: I mentioned he's a Scorpio because I was reading countless blogs that scorpio men are the most misunderstood, most complex sign of the zodiac."

- Misunderstood? How much understanding can I go re: a lying, cheater? lol

I also read that they are most secretive yet loving in the bedroom- who cares? We are ALL different and challenging no matter our sign!

Leave that out of it.

Horoscopes and Zodiac connections to personality are not to be taken seriously.

Don't be fooled by his sweet act. That's the bait he uses to manipulate you.

image removed

It doesn't matter how "misunderstood" he may be. You don't deserve to be punished for his issues.

I agree with u completely. It just seems as though scorpios can't help how they treat their loved ones. The people who are closest to them are the ones who suffer. Als, from the countless-endless blogs I've read online it seems as though scorpio men are known for beating up their partners with harsh hateful words , even when they don't mean it. I'm not making excuses for him at all....but it must be true since there are so many blogs and websites dedicated to "understanding the scorpio", or "how to survive the scorpio sting". Interesting but true...

I agree with u completely. It just seems as though scorpios can't help how they treat their loved ones. The people who are closest to them are the ones who suffer. Als, from the countless-endless blogs I've read online it seems as though scorpio men are known for beating up their partners with harsh hateful words , even when they don't mean it. I'm not making excuses for him at all....but it must be true since there are so many blogs and websites dedicated to "understanding the scorpio", or "how to survive the scorpio sting". Interesting but true...

Ok, that is insulting BS . Really it is. Nothing your boyfriend is doing is because he's a Scorpio. He's just a regular old abusive person. Using a zodiac sign is something that you're doing to deny that you are in an abusive relationship. No zodiac sign has a license on abuse okay? And to suggest that it does is just ridiculous.

It's simple, this is not about him being a Scorpio. It's about him being an emotional abuser. Buy the book "Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men" by Lundy Bancroft and learn all about what you're dealing with.

And report your Macbook stolen to the cops, so they can get him for theft. Better yet, while he's gone get your stuff and get out and get gone. Staying and trying to appease him is just going to make him angrier, because he needs you to give him reasons to abuse you--that's his addiction. Do you really want to sign up for that or worse when verbally abusing you is no longer enough of a "fix" for him? And he steps it up to physical.

Thank u I'll try to find it on link removed

So true. I just figured mentioning his sign would help u all understand his personality better. Just Google Scorpio sting and u'll see that so many people complain about it. I'm not gonna make any excuses for him anymore, however.

Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true you know.

I found a shelter that accepts pregnant women and helps them find work, school, etc. I'm seriously thinking about taking that route. I never thought I'd have to resort to a shelter because I have "pride" but looks like my only choice because I dont know anyone here and he wants to kill me every other week.

So true. I just figured mentioning his sign would help u all understand his personality better. Just Google Scorpio sting and u'll see that so many people complain about it. I'm not gonna make any excuses for him anymore, however.

OP, the so-called scorpio sting is NOT about abuse!! It's about anger, which is a normal human emotion. You can feel anger and not abuse your partner.

My boyfriend is a scorpio. He is neither verbally nor physically abusive to me. He won't steal my stuff when he's mad or give me the silent treatment for days. Nor will he call me terrible names. What he does when he's mad is tell me if I hurt his feelings. That is all.

Everyone feels anger. How you express it, can be in healthy or unhealthy ways. Taking out your anger on another person is unhealthy. Blaming others for making you mad and/or "causing" you to lash out at them is unhealthy BS. Don't fall for it.

Get out of this toxic relationship. And consider what's best for the child, whether that is adoption or not going forward with the pregnancy.

Astrology is pretty much BS.

He sounds like an abusive piece of work. Do you really think it will get better? If I were you I would demand my computer back and then drop his ass like a hot rock.

I am a Scorpio. I don't act this way. My ex husband soinds a lot like your boyfriend... and he was a Libra. (Supposedly the "most desirable" sign of the zodiac.)

Please.

I actually do astrology. The entire chart and everything. Do I really believe in it? Nah. I think it's just psychology. What you pick out and hold so rigidly to is your way of believing these aspects as they are applicable while you ignore the rest that don't fit.

I'm also a Scorpio Sun. I don't abuse.

Leave him.

Guess what? If you google "Virgo man abusive" you get tons of hits about Virgo men being horrible to be in a relationship with.

When doing internet searches, you will often find exactly the answer you wanted, because you wanted that answer.

Leave him. You're actually afraid he will kill you.

First off as a Scorpio I am actually insulted that I am being painted as abusive because your partner can't control himself

Secondly, there are what...12 signs of the Zodiac? and 7 billion people in the world....are you trying to tell me that there are only 12 different types of people out there?

Thirdly, forget my advice in your last thread. Leave this guy now before he hurts your physically.

Archived