I feel broken I found out a month before our end date( we are already 1 year in long-distance ) that she is not loyal not sure if it is cheating but I feel disgusted by it and never expected it.

So I found out that she talked much with a guy friend who is only hitting on her and telling her that he is in love with her. They never met she says and I believe it

but she talked 2 times about meeting him in the conversations but never did.

once she asked if he wanted to met sunday but he didn't had time so what if he had time?

The guy always says that he don´t want to be friends

but then she responds with I believe in friendship blabla you are a good friend

the strange thing is that she says that she is married to me is not true

but why does she wants to meet him if she knows he is interested .

I am so much in love with her and overall she is amazing but I never expected this from her I know she is not a got many other relationships before me and never had sex.

she even told him that she was never in love before and is going too marry me

but I just don’t understand why she talks about meeting him when she knows that he is interested?

when I confronted her ,I dumped her but we are back together I just love her so much

and I already planned everything for our future =( and we are so close

and when the guy is hitting on her she tells him that she is married and don’t want that he tell things like that. but if he ask if they want to hang out she tells him only as friends she tells me they never hanged out and i believe it according to their messages. hmmmmm zo dificult

I feel so betrayed because she talked 2 times about meeting him I think it is no different then cheating meeting up with some one who is interested in you. but on the other hand she tells him that she only wants to be friends and is marrying me

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

help I sacrificed to much for this relationship and I love her really much

and after I confronted her she deleted her face-book dumped all her male friends (she did this out of her self) and is begging me not to leave her and saying that she was a idiot and want to marry me.

so basically you're a jealous controlfreak and she has doormat mentality and selfesteem issues. This is the perfect recipe for disaster. You should look up codependency and obsessive love, because frankly this is not really love, but more like... obsession... from both parties.

you do not trust that she's able to be friends with guys without cheating (and face it 99% of guys wanna sleep with any girl if they could, she voiced to him clearly that she loves you and that ahould be all you need, but you're controlling and do not trust her. Not very loveable)

and instead of standing up for herself, she begs you to stay with her, and is willing to cut ties with all other social connections! This relationship is doomed if you guys do not fix both your selfesteem and trust issues...

no i have not a problem that she has guys friends.

But that she needs to meet up with a guy who says that don't want to be friends with her and is in love with her alone.

I don't know what to think about it. this is my first relationship and i am not experienced with woman so i guestion her motives

and i never told her to delete her facebook or stop the connections with her male friends she did it on her own

Your girl is inexperienced at relationships, so she doesn't understand that this guy is crossing boundaries. She also doesn't understand that you can't really be just friends with a guy. She sounds young and naive, not like she's up to dastardly deeds but that she is a person who believes the best about others.

I think she only felt bad for the guy. She obviously kept trying to let him know she wasn't interested in him at all by indicating that she's married to you. You have nothing to worry about! BUT if you continue the jealousy behavior, you may have something to worry about. After so long, she'll get tired of begging for you to forgive her over something purely innocent and she will move on. Good luck!

Archived