Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Safe Place to Talk Freely to the Deceased

M, I'm so very sorry that I did not go to visit you in the hospital. You knew and I knew you would soon be gone, and I chickened out and didn't go. I regret it. I didn't know you long, but you touched my life the way only a few can.

Your ceremony is next week. It was kind of the radiologist to update our newsletter with the location. I will be paying my respects.

I wonder how you truly felt about me. Everything is confusing. Everything reminds me of how much we had in common.
    I wish we had never broken up. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.
    Sometimes I think you send signs. Maybe I am crazy.

I miss you, Mom...I will never be the same again, but I will pull through.

Another summer season is upon us Mum, and I cannot open up your house without memories, great memories --- flooding in. I am making some improvements this year, and we will be doing a fair amount of entertainment, which I know you loved so much.

Thank you for your love and guidance --- support and selflessness. I guess I will miss you always.

PS. Why do the good memories still bring a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes? I wish you could see how far I have come....I guess you can
    Last edited by mhowe; 05-07-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Mom,

I went walking and talked to you. I hurt today, I miss having your face looking at me, giving me comfort just by your presence.

I had a crisis of faith today, for the first time ever. What if there is no heaven? What if I am not being looked after by you? What if I am really as alone as I feel?

This hurts twice over. Am I doubting you, am I alone, have I lost something I will never again have?

That question made me stop. My energy flags.

Will I ever find that love I am looking for? Am I staring at it, blind to the obvious? I deserve to have it come together. Also, have written off - again - an intimate life. Don't know why. It feels like the right thing to do.

I'm tired, Mom. I know if you are watching me that it hurts you to watch me get so close and then end up alone again. I don't get it. I think it must be as big as the trees and the sky, something so big I am having trouble seeing.

Will try to look without looking, see what I see.

When he texts again, mom, may I please ignore him? Just simply never respond again? Ever? I sort of wish I could just move home, but there is no home. You were my home. I guess the thing to think about is, I AM home.

I think having it all ripped up at this time is difficult.

And yes, may your memory be eternal.

Platinum Member
    my beautiful bunny rabbit has just died in my arms

Platinum Member
    Sorry I just saw I put that ^^^^^ here in the midst of everyones grief , I think I thought I was in the pet section .

I miss you...

[QUOTE=pippy longstocking;6292020]my beautiful bunny rabbit has just died in my arms

Sad to hear it though. Nice you were able to comfort the bunny on its passage.

Platinum Member
    Can you send some earthly help this way for me? Put a good word in someone's ear, maybe? I don't want to go down the path that you did. And I know you don't want that, either.

I'm going to dream of you tonight, I know it. I can feel your presence very strongly today. Thank you.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice