Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617

Thread: A Safe Place to Talk Freely to the Deceased

((Rainy)) ((Cap))

So good to hear your voice last night.

Having a tough day today. I miss you so much. I wished you were here to talk to so so badly. :*(

Friday made 2 years miss you

6. 08-29-2019, 09:19 AM

I had vivid vision of you yesterday, picking up Coco who loved you so much. How cute you two were together and how much joy she gave you. I've stopped contacting Jan for updates on Coco. It's just way too hard. I hope you aren't mad. I know you wanted to take her with you. She'll be there someday. She just deserved a second chance. I'm sure you miss her as much as she misses you. I'm so sorry.

Jim and I aren't speaking. Not entirely sure why. He stood me up for the carpet install, but honestly he didn't need to be there. I just asked him if he planned on coming and he said yes. I had called a couple other realtors to meet up with based on his response. He didn't show. He didn't even let me know. I know he was working on that dune buggy, in a hurry to get it ready for a rally. I'll assume that's what kept him. But sheeeees. He could have said that. So, as of now it's 3 mo's of silence. That and some things he did behind the scenes with the money that impacted me. I can only assume he didn't think I would find out. You wouldn't be happy and as much as you wanted nothing more than the two of us to be close, we tried. We are just way too different and I still am reminded of a brother I couldn't really ever count on. Why should that change now that you're gone?

I barely survived the holidays shortly after you left last year. I have such anxiety anticipating them this year. Add in that J will have to see his inlaws and A will likely have to work, S will be with his parents. . and I stay home and cook for Jim's family? I just can't.

J and I came up with the idea to get a bunch of us together and go to Cabo for Christmas! We've already booked our flights. Perfect. Well, we are back on Christmas, but this will be our celebration and for the rest, I am putting a pillow over my head and pretending that's it's not happening. Not without you. And not without Dad. It's just not the same.

Outside of the boys. . who have their own lives, I do really feel like an orphan. It's so weird, in an instant everything changed.
    Last edited by reinventmyself; 08-29-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617

Give Advice
Ask For Advice