LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 LastLast

Thread: A Safe Place to Talk Freely to the Deceased

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Both of you gone. First Christmas without you. Where ever you are, you know this hurts. But I am trying.
    Hang in there

Slush said, What are your plans? I said, I don't know. I don't have any parents.

It just bloody sucks. Except when it doesn't.

The old LiveAid song has made me cry like 4 times. So I'm thinking I am a bit of a mess underneath my sturdy exterior. I am afraid to go to church. Gonna cry there too.

---

Mom, Dad, I am glad you are comfortable. Thank you for giving us your lives, making us your purpose.

Thanks Cap...same for you ((hugs)).

((hugs)) Iam.

Thank you Sher

I lost you both this year. You didn't even barely know each other. I wonder if there was ever a chance that you got to meet in the afterlife? Got to tell each other how much of a pain in the butt I am, lol.

Either way, I am missing you both so much tonight. I sometimes wonder how my sanity hasn't strayed from watching you both suffer and pass on. I do think that there are parts of our brain that automatically shut down in order to survive such emotional pain, and we don't even notice. I don't seem much different but I do think the room in my mind that has all the love left for you both, has been closed for now in order for me to accept and deal.

Though once in a while, like tonight, I feel the loss and the loneliness and the pain. And I still can hardly comprehend that you're both gone. It doesn't even seem possible.
    I want to cry that you left me alone, but I know you didn't, you made sure I wouldn't be alone.

Still...I miss you both so much.
    Where ever you both are, heaven, or another plane, or whatever form you now exist, I hope you can feel my love being sent to you tonight. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Over this past year has been difficult and guess as always I don't grieve speedily because still hurts/still sad/and all the bad feelings that go along with losing someone you loved and knew for certain loved you. Difficult to move forward having one less person who cares about you in your life and talk to when you want. Miss and love you always. Have you seen how awful J has been? Didn't ever expect that even after all this time.

Ok but did you see that mum?! I know you saw that. Un fricking believable. well I got to the being angry part at last.
    So flippin angry. my chest is pounding with fury and disgust. This is how I lose all respect for them.

I can't sleep this furious.

Hey know the upside. That did it. That was the straw. I don't friggin want aaaaaanything any more. Nope, nope, nope.

Disgusted.

Actually, maybe I CAN sleep. Why wouldn't I, none of this #!&/ is on me.

# that #. I don't want it. I'm way too frikkin good for this.

I dreamed about you visiting all night.

I liked how you cut those ropes.

I kept retreating back into the events of the dream all day. It was greatly consoling to have you visit. Thank you.

I keep stubbornly retreating back into silence as well. It still seems, the less said, the better.

I kept wanting to go back home with you in the dream. It's been that way for years now. I was surprised a bit nevertheless, that I was willing to pack up and leave everything behind. But it's something i've been wishing I could do.

I loved how green those vinyards were.

Sometimes I wonder, when I'm very sick and on my way out, what will my mind do with all this excess of life, that makes the dreamscapes, the thought matter, the sudden intrusions of past so bright and animated, singing and effusive. I think that must make a mind brake, once one is fragile enough. Imagine, my vivid, luscious madness then.
    You all gave me...a life too alive. Like some pommegranate, bursting open.

Been 1 year today. Miss you love you

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice