Okay I was dating this guy for three months and it was all bliss until he did an 180 on me. He was confused and it turned out he was still in contact with an ex who begged and pleaded with him to come back to him (they split up 6 months ago, they were together also for 6 months). He told me he was not in love with her but he cared for her deeply and it hurted him so much to hurt her feelings.

He needed time to sort it all out and we broke up. But during this time he kept calling, texting me and wanting to see me... telling me he misses me, and cuddling with me.

(a detaill to add: I'm unexplained infertile, I divorced a year ago because of this)

He decided to go to see her and speak with her ... she lives in another country so he's gone for a week. Also meeting his friends.

I dropped him of at the airport and let him go.

Today he called after three days telling me he misses me. He was calling with her in the room (she can't speak our language). He said: "I'm sitting here with E.... and she has a phonenumber for a fertility doktor who als helped her sister. Well I didn't know how to respond... to this. And just thanked him. Then again he told me he misses me and will be back saturday or sunday.

It was a weird short conversation ... why would he bring this up ... sitting in the room with her?

Looks to me like this guy hopes he can have two women, in separate countries. And the phone call to you about your fertility issues with the other woman in the room while he did it??? That's messed up.

If you want to be a mother, there's always adoption. And if you want a healthy relationship, there's other guys. But if you want a likely cheater with a skeezy foreign fertility doctor to boot, go ahead and stay in contact with this loser.

Super Duper shady!!!

This guy is a huge D-Bag. Cut all contact with him before you really get hurt. He sounds pretty selfish and immature.

I am always amazed when I read things like this.

Do yourself a big favor and write this off as the one that should get away

lost

Archived