Should I continue to reach out to Virgo man even when I don't hear from him?

msal

I know astrological signs have very little do when dating but I feel that in my situation it is hard to not acknowledge it. I'm a Pisces and he's a Virgo. Most site tell us we are Long-lasting love. And it sure feels like it when we are together! However he always seems to disappear. It like that old saying, out of sight out of mind. Which is hard to accept seeing how great we are and look together. Everyone can tell how attentive he is when we are together and i've been told by his friends how great I am for him. So its frustrating to go a week or two without hearing from him. I know we both have very intense jobs, and we both aim to reach a lifestyle that we have always dreamed off. Which makes me appreciate all his hard work even more. We also live about 45 to 55 mins away from each other, which I don't mind having to ride the subway nor does he mind driving me. So I don't understand why he tends to pull back, could it be because I'm a 10 years younger then him? I don't know what to think at this point. I don't want to come off like annoying or clingy but there is this energy and chemistry between us (he even told me this) that is unavoidable that makes it hard to move on. So my question is do I give up after 6 months and suffer alittle and hope find someone who doesn't ignore my texts?

If he's ignoring your texts and you don't hear from him for a week...oh...goodness. You need to cut him off. You're wasting your time. You deserve better.

Please don't read anything into the astrology thing. It seems like it's something people use to justify someone being "perfect" for him or her when that often isn't the case at all. For me, astrology is for entertainment purposes only. I couldn't care less when a guy's birthday is.

Like everyone already said, never base any decisions or impressions on someone's horoscope sign. They mean nothing and they are for entertainment purposes only.

Having said that, he's absolutely the furthest thing from perfect for you. You don't hear from him for a week or 2 at a time, he ignores your texts...this doesn't spell "busy", it spells "not interested". It doesn't matter what he's like when you are together or what friends say about it.

Nobody is that busy, a text here and there to see how you're doing doesn't take longer than a few seconds.

Don't waste any more time on this guy, he obviously doesn't want a relationship with you (and most likely not because you're 10 years younger).

I hardly ever text. Quite frankly, I would stop texting him and just get on the phone. Call and ask how his day was. And also - who is doing the asking out? I would just try that and if nothing improves, then have a conversation about what you are looking for with eachother. Then let go. Also, if he is a submarine captain, I could see how he wouldn't talk to you for a time. That is understandable. But if he's not, there is no excuse. But i still say stop with the texting. I sometimes can't stop to answer a text but I can take a call.

• 3 years later...
I know astrological signs have very little do when dating but I feel that in my situation it is hard to not acknowledge it. I'm a Pisces and he's a Virgo. Most site tell us we are Long-lasting love. And it sure feels like it when we are together! However he always seems to disappear. It like that old saying, out of sight out of mind. Which is hard to accept seeing how great we are and look together. Everyone can tell how attentive he is when we are together and i've been told by his friends how great I am for him. So its frustrating to go a week or two without hearing from him. I know we both have very intense jobs, and we both aim to reach a lifestyle that we have always dreamed off. Which makes me appreciate all his hard work even more. We also live about 45 to 55 mins away from each other, which I don't mind having to ride the subway nor does he mind driving me. So I don't understand why he tends to pull back, could it be because I'm a 10 years younger then him? I don't know what to think at this point. I don't want to come off like annoying or clingy but there is this energy and chemistry between us (he even told me this) that is unavoidable that makes it hard to move on. So my question is do I give up after 6 months and suffer alittle and hope find someone who doesn't ignore my texts?

I'm interested in knowing how this panned out... any further communication?

• 2 years later...

I'm a Sagi dating a Virgo, it's been over 3 years. I have this issue still. In person we are great, but he is horrible at communicating. Sometimes he'll text all day off & on, others he won't respond to me. The longest he's ever gone was 4 days, usually when he's mad, once when his dad was ill. I'm younger as well and I don't think that's the issue. I know what you mean by the chemistry, it makes it very hard. I'm sorry you're going through this, too. I have a friend who's been married to a Virgo for many years and she has the same issues, but at least she lives with him. I don't.

• 1 year later...

Wow!!! This sounds like my former relationship. I’m also a Pisces woman that was with a Virgo man. Such similarities down to the 45-55mins subway/car ride distance. I felt like I was telling this story except, I left mine alone. I don’t care if these are Virgo man traits or not, no one deserves to go through this from someone claiming to be interested in them period. Same here, we were great together, looked great together. Not only did his friends say I was good for him, it was his friend that hooked us up. We talked about our future together and everything. Then poof, the hot/cold behavior started and he just started pulling away, yet wanted to keep me hanging on. I said NOPE!!! No matter the sign (even though yes, Pisces and Virgo have magnetic chemistry), don’t fall for the shallow antics. You deserve to be treated like a Queen and anything less...is not worthy of you. 

Archived