Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

What would you title a book about yourself and your life?

ALovingKitten

" I kicked loves ass and bounced him into hell " haha.

That's cool lol.

I was watching this program about someone that had Tourette's syndrome and she was saying something hilarious like 'send his nuts to space'

That would make a good book title.

That's cool lol.

I was watching this program about someone that had Tourette's syndrome and she was saying something hilarious like 'send his nuts to space'

That would make a good book title.

My roomie is kinda bitter at her ex can ya tell, lol. It made me laugh too though she said it with a evil smile so softens it a bit, maybe? Lol at " send his nuts to space"

I consider myself very blessed in feeling that i'm a "fast healer", i think it comes with my empathy i feel for others. Immediately following the events which caused me pain in my life i set myself on a path to love myself more and it helped me understand others more as well, the results have been nothing short of amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
I consider myself very blessed in feeling that i'm a "fast healer", i think it comes with my empathy i feel for others. Immediately following the events which caused me pain in my life i set myself on a path to love myself more and it helped me understand others more as well, the results have been nothing short of amazing.

Having lots of empathy for others is a highly admirable quality to possess... you see life in a lovely way.

• 1 month later...

The Memoir of an American Gypsy.

My travel experiences from job to job, how I have lived in seven different places in one year (including in my car), and how I managed to survive in unspeakable conditions. Just a glimpse from the poor class while being in the shoes of a college graduate as well as being an outsider in multiple communities. I have been considering writing a book on the struggles I came accross for a long time to help guide young prospective teachers or people overcoming learning disabilities.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived