LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 450 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: K's Dating Journal

K's Dating Journal

So I've made the venture into OLD! I'm only going with a free one currently, because I don't really want to meet anyone right away and would rather email for awhile to get to know them.
    Last edited by agent; 01-28-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Omg, I pressed Enter and it created it without my finishing, AND took out the D in Dating in the title!! Mod, please fix?! D:

Anyway........

G is a guy I've been talking to since last week. We have a lot in common, but after Wednesday, I didn't hear from him, so I assumed he lost interest. Until today, he messaged me telling me that he saw I'd been active on the site and was hurt that I hadn't messaged him, and thought it meant I was the one that lost interest. What???

Guy has been the one I've been most interested in so far. He grew up in my neighborhood, likes the same music and movies as me, and has the same sense of humor. A weird double-standard that I'm having, though, is that I sense he's got a warped sexual sense of humor, which is identical to mine, except I feel like it should be a red flag on the guy. I like him though and he was fine with just talking until I'm comfortable, and so far he is the only one I've given my number to.

Jose is a very attractive Hispanic man that shares of a lot of my interests. I've only been talking to him since today, but he's putting himself above others pretty quickly. He is disabled with a very bad back from a vehicle accident, but his words are very nice.

John is a guy that I thought was adorable and messaged first. He messaged back right away, explaining that he is concentrating on himself right now and forgot to hide his profile, and didn't want to string me along with endless emails. Darn!

LOL at first I thought your journal's title was supposed to be K's Eating Journal!

PS G I would stay away from. Issues.

Platinum Member
    yay! I agree with MM, G sounds nuts already...you haven't even met him yet, right?

I haven't met any of them yet.

I have a new crush. William. His love of all things nerdy is quickly propelling him to the top of my list. I've been speaking to him for about 3 days now. I just gave him my number so we can text.

Oh William, if you're careful, I might start to really like you.

He's wonderfully honest, funny, and has weird quirks (like buying Egyptian cotton pillowcases to try them first before committing to a full set) that I find delightful. I've laughed out loud a couple times today at his silliness. We're remarkably similar.

Hope this pattern continues with this one!

[QUOTE=WithLove;6215420]Omg, I pressed Enter and it created it without my finishing, AND took out the D in Dating in the title!! Mod, please fix?! D

ha ha. . If mine can have a typo so can yours

Page 1 of 450 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice