LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Imsuperman Files

The Game

Not too many people work at a place where they can play basketball on their lunch hour, but I do, and I'm doing that tomorrow. Last time I played, I scored in all five games I played but was most proud of sprinting out to the three point line from the baseline to block two consecutive threes, and the guy whose shot I blocked both times gave me five.

I shot yesterday. I continue to be surprised at how much better shape I'm in after my weight loss and lifting harder. My stamina is way up and I feel so much more athletic. I can change my layup midair, handle the ball better, and I just don't get as tired.

It's odd that I'm in better shape now than when I was 21. I was thinking that yesterday.

You have inspired me to go get a basketball and play. I love basketball. Haven't played even completely casually in years though.

And you have a perfect basketball build! I'm just a short stuff, but, it's still such a fun game.

That is so awesome that you are reaping the rewards of working out athletically and - saw your pic - it shows aesthetically too. Good job!

^Aw thanks. You guys are making me blush. I took another pic today and changed my Facebook profile pic to it, which is the first time my profile pic has changed in 1.5 years. I don't usually do photos or selfies, but you guys made me feel good about myself so I did.

Have you posted one in the photo thread?

And basketball is THE sport! I probably annoy most people for talking so much about it.

Woohoo, you should feel good about yourself!

Actually, no I haven't posted a pic in the photo thread. Come to the think of it, I don't think I have posted a pic of me here ever. Not even in private. Hmmm.

^You gotta get in on it then.

[video=youtube;bsKMK_n_OSg]

Email buddy got back. Said she had been battling depression. Moving to her UK boyfriend by the end of the year. I knew she had a crush on a guy in the UK, but didn't really know what was going on there. She has about half a year left at college I guess since she is leaving her current university.

I feel sorry for her. It always hits you a little different when you're feeling really good and someone you know isn't. You almost want to apologize.

My sister keeps hitting me up for money now that I have a better job. She has got to grow up. She spends all hers.

Other than that, I'm kicking wholesale a-word at this job so far. I'm well-liked. It's a good feeling I've even gotten other people saying "Cool" when confirming they understand something like I do lol. It's catching on.
    Last edited by imsuperman; 10-29-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Feeling Good

I've been in a good mood for most of the month.

I think it has a lot to do with my new job going well. It does wonders for my confidence.

Feelsgoodman.

My aunt, my dad's only sister, informed him yesterday that she thought it best that she and their mom (my grandma) have Thanksgiving together for the second year in a row.

I think my dad feels bad about it. It was tradition for us to go there every year, now we just have it with immediate family.

I mean I understand that she thinks it's too much for my grandma but I don't think she realizes how it makes my dad feel. Which is left out.

Basketball at work today if we have enough...

Balance

My life now is pretty good. It's a little weird because for the first time I'm not really sure what my next big goal is (maybe find a girlfriend/date someone?), but I like my life now. I've always been easy-going, but I feel happier and more confident now than I have in maybe...maybe ever.

My "new" job is still going really well. After over two months, I've really adjusted. The days don't seem sixteen hours long anymore like they did the first month. I seem to be well-liked. All that.

Maybe by March or April I'll take some vacation time. I feel a need to travel now. I want some adventure. Where to go? Who to go with? Don't know.

Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice