LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 123124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,258 of 1258

Thread: The Imsuperman Files

Went out with someone new tonight. Sheís a dental hygienist and very pretty and we talked for three hours.

I got full weekend passes to March Madness first weekend!

Originally Posted by imsuperman
    I got full weekend passes to March Madness first weekend!
    Fantastic! Wow!

It Feels So Empty Without Me

Today was good.

I'm really dominating at work. I may close 200 support cases this month, a goal I wasn't supposed to reach until summer. This was supposed to be a great challenge for me. It isn't.

You may remember the documentation initiative they took me off of last year, due to my health concerns at the time. Or whatever. About that. Well I don't have to take the tests or trainings on that because I was on the council. Oh, and also, I was the only non-executive or manager on the council. Oh, and also, I went to school for documentation. For six years. Then yeah, got kicked out of that whole thing, and non one told me. No one. And the other day I let our tier 2 staff know I didn't have to do it. They were shocked. Yeah. Something I'm better at than you guys. Imagine. Then they asked him why I wasn't doing those things, and what could he do? NOTHING. Because, you know, I am better than the tier 2 staff at documentation. They know our products, I know documentation. Simple. And I get along great with our tier 2 staff.

Oh, and also, last year, I was in line for a Business Analyst job Like, my manager actually told me this. It would be for running stats for our department, but actually working in a nearby one. I already do BA for our department, and could have saved the company hiring another full time staff member. Guess what they did?

Then like, if I told you that I'm a grade under our tier 2 staff in salary, what would you say?

I'm on the front end of the building. Sometimes when people walk by I just have my feet upon the desk like nothing's bothering me.

Because nothing's bothering me.

They want to learn the hard way. So I'll show them the hard way.
    Last edited by imsuperman; 02-26-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Dude, you're crushing life!

Originally Posted by ApocalypseDreams
    Dude, you're crushing life!
    The hygienist, I guess, changed her mind. I asked her to let me know after her brother's wedding when she could do something again and she never did, after saying a couple times she would. I let it go. That's the one thing that sucks about dating. You can meet and talk and have a great time for three hours and never see that person again. I did go on a second date yesterday and may go on a third with her, but it's tough because she's a shy person. I don't know if there's a future in it.

My cousin and I are headed to the Arnold Sport Festival today.

You know, it was about this time last year when everything related to my health started happening. When I started staring into bloody hell for six months.

Hospital staff laughing at me. Why is he going to the ER?

I didnít know if Iíd even still be here.

And I am.

I met again with our project management director. He had me take the strengthsfinder test, and said my results were fantastic for project management. I will tell my manager to start throwing me stuff geared toward that, and Iím reading about leadership and pm. The director himself said he can also give me some solo stuff later on.

Iím single. Nothing holding me down. Nothing satisfies my hunger.

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 123124125126

Give Advice
Ask For Advice