Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1258

Thread: The Imsuperman Files

Enjoying the suffering

Still dating around. One woman I had over five or so times dropped me. It was more her insecurity. She knows I talk to everyone and doubted she could keep me. we'd go to bed and she'd kind of want to stay and I'd kick her out. I can't sleep with someone draped all over me.

There was a cool Pharmacy tech I went out with twice. She probably would have went home with me the first night if she didnít have to work. She texted at 11 saying she had a great time and everything and wanted to do it again.She works nights The second time she was supposed to come to a place near me, but she texted an hour before asking if I could come closer to where she was. She brought her roommates and they bowled a couple times with us and left us alone after we got flirty. She said we could hang out after the holidays, I asked and she seemed to no longer have any interest all of a sudden. Oh well. I donít care.

Got on Hinge and Bumble. Nothing going on on Bumble at all. No one ever matches or messages. Hinge has been better. Got a number the first night I got it but she turned out to be a bit crazy. She freaked out when we got to talking about cat fishing and I said sheíd better not show up being a former ďMy 600 pound LifeĒ subject. She was 5-2 and weighs 100 pounds. She thought it was offensive and I donít know what people have been through etc. I blocked her. I don't care.

I was 30% bodyfat and now Iím 12. I hate when people act like theyíre the only ones that have struggled. I do Cryotherapy twice a week on the closest setting. Sunday I went there and these women were screaming. I get in there and just stand and chat up the girls that work there.

My whole body still experiences paresthesias and fasciculations. These are not related to the brain cyst, or to the Lyme which they now think I didn't have. I often feel like my whole body needs a foam roller. The nerves in my lower back burn. And like, imagine the bottoms of both your feet twitching whenever you're not standing. All day. And then your back twitches and then your butt then a bicep and then a calf maybe. Whatever spices it up. I saw Neurology yesterday and they have no idea. They are trying to treat symptoms now.

They wanted me to take on some easier support requests at work. They said they wanted me at an average of fifty closes by the end of the quarter after I got back. I closed sixty in my first full month back, and I'm on pace for a hundred this month. Oh yeah and I also am a Workflow Manager five days a week all day.

It's all going on and I do it. Better me than someone that couldn't hack it.

I returned to basketball this week. Hit a game winner both days, Monday and today.

There's a new Hinge girl now.

The whathaveyou is acting up today. Don't care. My left elbow and right knee are bruised from basketball.

I am to be captain of our 3 on 3 team for corporate challenge.

Originally Posted by imsuperman
    The whathaveyou is acting up today. Don't care. My left elbow and right knee are bruised from basketball.

I am to be captain of our 3 on 3 team for corporate challenge.
    I really enjoy your thread, you know. Just stopping in to say so.

Thanks, lady iamfca.

Hinge girl was very pretty. Not a good date. She seemed super uncofidemt and didnít get any sarcasm at all. Like just Whoosh, over her head. Letdown. Like going out with a college freshman or something. I tried.

Two new Hinge girls. One seems fun, other not invested.

Dove on the floor twice yesterday for loose balls. I want the ball.

Awoke at 3 AM, trunk area burning and muscles twitching all over, even my tongue and front neck muscles.. Neurologist wonít tell me but I already know: This is forever. Itís probably not fatal, but a life sentence. Symptoms when it attacks are worse. Waxes and wanes. Every three months or so and lasts a month or two. No muscle weakness.

Could I pass this on to my theoretical child? Wouldnít want to. It hurts.

I feel so motivated. And itís like I can feel the actual fire inside. Even though itís actually my nerves and muscles firing.

Maybe Iíll get in the paper for having this.

Wanted to lift, but the gym didnít open til 5:30.

I want the best for myself. I have to find what and who.

My nephew turned 8. I convinced him to pull his tooth out last time he was here. He said ďThanks for giving me the courage.Ē [Register to see the link]

People seem to notice me a lot more. Stores, anyplace. Iíve already faced down death. Nothing left to fear.

Maybe it shows in someway.

Some two hour training this afternoon about "the power of yes." Dislike. I like "the power of no." If someone or something wastes my time I say no and move on. "All ideas are valid." Lol, no. Looks like two hours of my life I'll not be getting back.

Yesterday at basketball I ran until I was hamburger. I went to bed at 8:30. I've been up since 2:30. Lifted shoulders and arms at 5:30.

Yesterday morning I woke up after numerous lucid dreams in a row and I prayed during one and I wondered in the shower if thatís what Native Americans think of as spirit walking.

I had the most dominant day at basketball Iíve had since Iíve been back. I ran so much and and pushed myself way out of my comfort zone in terms of stamina. My guts roiled the whole rest of the day and evening. I donít sandbag. I essentially run 3 miles of wind sprint intervals for 50 minutes.

Iím more positive.

Iíve been doing way more than expected at work. I want to be the best.

My buddy fell on me at basketball. He was on the other team got two hands on it but lost it. I saw the ball free and slid down on my knees and he rolled comically over me as I fell forward on my hands. I supported his whole wait for a second on my hands and knees. I both caused and broke his fall. Neck is a bit sore but not bad at all. I ran very fast and very long.

There is strife and tension in the product support group behind me. It is fine to focus one everyoneís strengths, I think. However, it all boils back down to competition. AKA: Which one of this group can we more easily live without? I feel bad for their manager. Heís the nicest guy and wants to see everyone win. But it comes down to performance.

People in your day to day life donít thatís how hard you grind. Thatís why I talk about it here. Iím exhausted and sore. But I do like it. Itís empowering to feel how far I can push.

I took the strengthsfinder test.

1. Relator
    RELATIONSHIP BUILDING

People exceptionally talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.

2. Achiever
    EXECUTING
    People exceptionally talented in the Achiever theme work hard and possess a great deal of stamina. They take immense satisfaction in being busy and productive.

3. Activator
    INFLUENCING

People exceptionally talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They want to do things now, rather than simply talk about them.

4. Maximizer
    INFLUENCING

People exceptionally talented in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.

5. Futuristic
    STRATEGIC THINKING

People exceptionally talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They energize others with their visions of the future.

Some week. Played well in basketball.

Thursday my manager grabbed me, and our "tier 2" staff has some qualms with some of the support cases I've been working on. I closed nearly three times my goal last month, and got a 69/70 customer satisfaction rating.

I was not happy. I continue to feel disrespected there. I don't move up due to my lack of experience with support, get experience in support, and THAT isn't good enough for some. I let my boss know I disagreed and wanted them to communicate better with me. We're meeting this week about it. Can't believe people. Sounds a little jealous of them. I don't do drama. Ever.

My body feels weird today. Something in the SI joint area. The muscles don't relax. Refers all the way up. Still no idea.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice