Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617

Thread: PTSD ,Out of Darkness Into The Sun: My Recovery

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Yesterday at the graduation all the presenters sat together. The guy in the seat next to me kept spreading his thighs wide enough so that his leg was touching my leg and his arm was on my armrest touching my arm . So then I had to cross my poor arthritic knees which Iím not supposed to do . He spreads his thighs wider so heís touching my leg again. So now Iím almost creeping onto the woman next to me . I was so uncomfortable I just wanted to punch him in the face . So finally I just glared at him and he moved a seat over . UGH!!!!!! Keep your body parts off other people. I am still revolted today . Just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up .

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am still really uncomfortable going to places I donít know without R. Last night I was at a boughs and bows event at another military spouseís event. It was ok. I made something nice but not something I would do again. Made me very nervous.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    My husband said I have none of this any more.

[Register to see the link]

Explains a lot.

After I broke my ankle I started having daily flash backs that lasted a few months and then they faded to about once a week. We visited TO on the weekend and the flash backs increased.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617

Give Advice
Ask For Advice