Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 LastLast

Thread: PTSD ,Out of Darkness Into The Sun: My Recovery

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    [video=youtube_share;rxIWmHjCNkE]

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Why why why why why are you picking on me?????? And you why do you have to sit there tutting in the corner ??? I'm not going to basically let the both of you insult us and then shove that crap at us. If you think we over eat why effen buy that ???? And what do you mean my child doesn't have a good diet I just bought $4600 worth of meat and vegetables what are you talking about ?????? Because he can buy his own pop and chips now not my fault . Oh yes I forgot it's my fault because I eat chips that he eats chips . I'm sure I could've been a worse effen mother mom. Ugh!!!!!!! You piss me off so much . You just have to drag me down don't you because you don't know any other way of doing something .

I am trying to rebuild more confidence travelling places without hubby so I don't have him to lean on. I have to stand on my own two feet. I will be the brave me again. One day.

God I hate Toronto....no understands personal space . Three feet around folks THREE. FEET . AROUND. Personal space. I wanted to scream in people's faces.

Great, not. Now this journal makes NO SENSE. Every time we change a platform something important gets dropped from it.
    So when you go back and read it IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Why bother.

Started to have violent nightmares again with more frequency.

I think it is the increase in stress and amount of work hours.

I have figured out why I feel so different from after my EMDR. I used to have internal chaos constantly and I had normalized that feeling . And now that I donít have internal chaos I had come to miss it . And I had interpreted that as an emptiness . But it is actually not emptiness . It is the new state of being my new normal . Now I have a way to verbalize it .

This was brought to my attention today by a girl I buy leggings from. There are only 10 Canadian practitioners trained to do it.
    [Register to see the link]
    Worth speculating on with my new doctor. He was so cool he was a man open to listening to patients and not full of himself . Upon the first appointment interview whatever you want to call it I felt so in tune with him . He so so so gets mental health. Iím hoping heís able to refer me to the local person who is licensed to practice it .

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice