Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just found out my BF is bi and has cheated on me.

Platinum Member
    Local guys cheat too. People living together with their significant other cheat. This is really not about the LDR aspect. I'm also surprised people don't understand why she is at a loss. She is in shock.

Bronze Member
    This reminds me of the Spanish movie "Sex of Angels" except the ending was that after the boyfriend cheated on the girlfriend with another boy, the three decided to stick together and have a threesome.

But, yeah, you should break up with him and move on.

Originally Posted by SapphireNoir10
    ^^ That is quite harsh. I know several people that have made long distance relationships work through college/university and through work. Like couples in the armed forces it's part of the territory.

It's not the long distance it's the fact he is a cheater. I'm sure he'd have done the same if they were seeing eachother regularly.

You do deserve better OP.
    A year though? Long distance only works if they are seeing each other regularly and they have a date set for one to move nearer to the other.

Yes he prob would have cheated no matter what but she prob would have found out a lot sooner if it wasn't long distance

Op I am thinking you are a cover up. Hes not ready to come out of the closet and a long distance gf who he barely sees makes him appear straight but hes not. He is gay

Yes, and I've always been cautious about who I involve myself with. This is my first and longest real relationship and I've always tried my very hardest to avoid anyone who even gives me the slightest idea that they are a cheater. This sucks on so many levels because I've put up with a lot and lost so many friends because of this guy. I feel betrayed and then another part of me keeps wondering if we lived in the same area, would he have cheated on me? Or is this guy just a cheater and always will be one. We met this summer for the first time and it was only for a weekend in August. I thought we had a good time and we had sex multiples times each day I was there. Looking at his email history he has answered 3 ads for sex on Craigslist since that visit. One of which was the first transvestite ad he has answered (according to his sent history that dates back to '02). Each of them don't progress beyond him answering them with his photo and stating, "I'm interested. Let me know if you are." I don't believe any of them replied back to him but he sure attempted to engage in something with them.

Also, he visited me in November. Just before that visit, around the 5th he responded to two of the three ads. One for a female, just looking to get her.. you know what licked and the other was the transvestite one. Again, both people don't seem to answer his reply. The 20th of November is when he visited me and he hasn't answered an ad since. At least not according to his e-mail.

There are 9 ads he's answered in 2013, and looking back through his sent history, the only times he's ever responded to sex ads on CL. 3 of which were gay or trans. One of them that progresses with him sending a pic of his face, and a picture of him in a thong... I don't understand. The guy didn't even ask for one in a thong.. The ad doesn't even ask for a trans.. Just a male looking for another male. Maybe they chatted elsewhere off e-mail? I don't know.

Shelty,
    But majority of them are ads of him looking for a female. And 3 that are gay and then one that's a mans and woman looking for a male. (Just found that one)

Platinum Member
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work out is all that needs to be said here.

I suppose so

Same Story...

Hi, I am mind blown because I came on the internet for advice as my story is so similar to yours, I canít believe it actually. Iím just curious what ended up happening with you two? Did you work it out or break up?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Amy1094
    Hi, I am mind blown because I came on the internet for advice as my story is so similar to yours, I canít believe it actually. Iím just curious what ended up happening with you two? Did you work it out or break up?
    This is a 5 year old thread. It's unlikely the OP is still active on this forum.

You are welcome to start your own thread. Maybe someone can offer help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice