Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it fun/weird to travel alone?

Travelling is amazing. You'll find yourself doing and accomplishing things you thought were never possible.

It wont alone make you happy but it will give you answers to some of the questions you have about yourself.

I went from Canada to England by myself altho I did meet up with a UK friend when I got there so I wasn't totally alone the whole time. I really enjoyed being by myself and found it good for me to rely on myself to get where I wanted or needed to be and have to fend for myself. I can't begin to understand why are you are so reluctant, especially if you stay in your own country. Life is for living, having adventures etc. so pack your bag and go!

Quite interested in this thread, I've only ever been away by myself for work but I imagine it's not the same feeling. I've booked a week off work so might try it.

Silver Member
    It's the best! I am a very shy person, but I knew I had to put myself out there to meet some friends along the way, and I did! I'm planning to move abroad soon because it's such a rush!

I've been doing it since I could travel without parents. What I say - you are never alone on the road. You a like a free atom - other free atoms are tending to you. I like it

I have always traveled by myself, I feel comfortable and freedom.

I travel alone often for work, but haven't really gone on a vacation by myself. Yesterday I booked a weekend trip to Seattle. I'm excited! Next I want to go overseas somewhere alone... I'm thinking Paris.

I don't travel alone. I always do it with my family. It's more fun and exciting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice