Weird things in the opposite sex that turn people on

John John

I was hanging out with a girl friend of mine the other day, and a peg-legged walking man walked by us (he didn't have a prosthetic leg, but had a funny way of walking, if you get the picture). She was checking him out. He wasn't good looking, but she said that she finds men that have that "walk" a huge turn on. My mind was blown. I've also heard that some women like guys that have gaps in between their front teeth. That one also baffled me.

My turn ons in women are pretty standard. Nice sized chest (not too big or too small, perky), firm and somewhat bubbly backside, long and straight hair, fit/athetlic/thin (but not too thin) build. I don't have any weird/freaky turn ons.

I guess I'm wondering if you guys or people you know have somewhat outlandish things that you or they like in the opposite sex.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought slightly imperfect bottom teeth (not discolored or anything like that, but maybe a wee bit crooked) were cute. But I don't think there's anything "outlandish." Oh, well, this might be considered quirky: while I'm turned off by men with too much or too little body hair, one thing I find very sexy is hair on a guy's legs and thighs. Especially when it's wet from a shower or swimming or something. Not sure why, Maybe it's because, next to my legs, which are always shaved, it really brings out the male/female thing.

Nothing on my end, and nothing I heard. What attracts me most is personality and a healthy (not athletic or skinny) body. If I find myself too enamored by their physical attributes then I'm not acting like myself around them and thus do not ever connect with them as just people.

Absolutely agree. The point of this thread was just to complile a collection, if you will, of outlandish/funny things that turn you or others on.

I thought of one, but again it's not too weird. I love it when attractive women wear glasses. LOVE IT. I just love the nerdy/good girl look, because once I get my hands on them, that facade will quickly fall apart!

Hands.

I like hands on a guy. Different types, as well - large hands, since I'm quite short makes me feel very diminutive and female. And long fine fingered hands - I just like the shape and imagining them touching me. Not necessarily fondling, just touching/shaping.

Might be considered odd... but ah well

I've always had a thing for imperfect teeth. I don't know why, lol. Not nasty or rotted out yellow teeth, just slightly crooked teeth. Also, I like the fine lines on some men around their eyes. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I think they are experienced and lived an exciting life, but then I've always found older men much more attractive, lol.

I've always had a thing for imperfect teeth. I don't know why, lol. Not nasty or rotted out yellow teeth, just slightly crooked teeth. Also, I like the fine lines on some men around their eyes. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I think they are experienced and lived an exciting life, but then I've always found older men much more attractive, lol.

Funny you should mention that. I'm 29, but most people think I'm like 24ish until I smile. LOL...the smile wrinkles around my eyes give my age away, I guess. Good to know that some girls like this!

Lol, yeah. I also have a thing for grey hairs. I find that men with one patch of silver hair against their natural colored hair is SO HOT regardless of age, lol. I think I'm just extremely quirky. My current bf is 35 and has silver hair around his temples and he always dyes it. I wish he wouldn't, but he hates it because it started turning silver when he was 22

Hah...I have one grey hair at the moment, and I always pluck it immediately when it comes back. I suppose I'm slowly approaching old age. But I do know plenty of girls who like the George Clooney look, so I intend to let myself age gracefully in that respect. Girls say it makes a guy look "experienced" and "distinguished."

Pointy ears... so.. yeah, id nibble on em... why not? Some type of habit, like talking too much, or snorting when you laugh i like.

Also, how weird they are, or weird we are/different we are. I love the fact that i can look intimidating or "street" while i have my arm around a girl that looks like a school teacher or CEO with a conservative skirt, hair up with glasses and heels - while talking all proper while i whisper in her ear that i want to beat that out tonight.

Hands.

I like hands on a guy. Different types, as well - large hands, since I'm quite short makes me feel very diminutive and female. And long fine fingered hands - I just like the shape and imagining them touching me. Not necessarily fondling, just touching/shaping.

Might be considered odd... but ah well

Agree re hands. I am turned on by strong looking hands, short clipped nails, clean and well kept but still with fingers that look like they fix things.

Men who wear shirts with french cuffs and cufflinks. Oh my. A guy who knows how to shoot his cuffs? Oh. My. One cannot help but appreciate.

Lots of people find my weird voice sexy. I think I sound like a stoned Wisconsinite with a perpetual cold. Then when I do get a cold, and I suddenly sound like a half dead Lauren Bacall after a weeklong bender, everyone reacts like I'm doing it on purpose.

And I'm not into women, but I always notice a nice ponytail on another woman, especially if she makes it swing back and forth like a metronome when she walks. Just makes me happy to be alive.

Archived