Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: My husband is obsessed w/other woman, but I can't bring myself to get a divorce!

Thanks everyone for your persistence. I am REALLY hoping I can get some clarity and do what I need to do. It's so awkward because we're so close to moving into our new home and I even went over there today to clean it up while my husband was there working. Everything feels quite normal between us right now... I just don't know when I am going to have the talk with him and I'm so worried I won't go through with it, just like the last 3 times. I wish someone could just do it for me and fast forward a year!

Just remember what happens behind the "normality". Stay strong!

I知 facing the very same issue with my husband and I知 not able to get over him. We don稚 have kids but we were in love for 8 years and got married 1.5 years back. I知 feeling sick and devastated.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by HemaDaniel
    I知 facing the very same issue with my husband and I知 not able to get over him. We don稚 have kids but we were in love for 8 years and got married 1.5 years back. I知 feeling sick and devastated.
    This is a 6 year old thread. How about starting your own thread? Maybe people could help.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Give Advice
Ask For Advice