Need high school girl advice

APALLDAY28

I'm a sophomore in high school I turn 16 in two weeks. There's a girl that's my best friend's girlfriend's locker partner(complicated right?) I think she is very pretty and both of these girls are freshmen. This girl who let's just call her Sally is the girl I want to go after who is the locker partner of Bailey who is my best friends girlfriend. Now I've already started to text bailey about Sally and she has told me stuff about her like how she only plays soccer as her sport just like I do, and how she is talking to another guy. This is where the problem is. There are actually two problems, one I've never talked to her before, we both know who each other are but never communicated before. And the other one obviously being that she is talking to this other guy. She said to Bailey after Bailey told her to text me sometime and she said I don't know because she likes this guy. Now, Bailey would really like Sally and I to be together. So I have her on my side to help me. Now how should I go about this situation with trying to get with Sally(not just a sexual way, like an actual relationship)? Any help would be much appreciated. Hope you understand what I just rambled on about and if you need anymore details just ask, thanks!

P.S I'm a bit awkward around people I'm not really acquainted with so take that into consideration thanks!

well, you are not on Sally's radar. I think that you should just try to get to know her as a friend - if you both play soccer, maybe ask if Bailey would arrange for you all to kick a ball around. And then its up to you after that. Sally needs to get out of the way after that. If there is no connection and you two don't click, that's fine, if you do hit it off and strike up a friendship or at least have a chance to talk to her in the hall now that you know her, that's fine too. I had a friend who really wanted to see me with her guy friend when i was in school and its just too much to have someone in the middle when the other party doens't like you or doens't know you.

btw, are you turning 16 and is Sally turning 15, or is she already 15? Also, if she likes another guy - she likes another guy. Don't sweat it.

I don't think you should pursue it as she's already indicated she's more interested in someone else. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

See that's what I was thinking but the girl on my side said that I should still go for it, so I don't know whether I should take your advice and just wait till her and that guy part ways or maybe they never will, you never know.

Archived