Ask For Advice

Thread: Need high school girl advice

APALLDAY28

Need high school girl advice

I'm a sophomore in high school I turn 16 in two weeks. There's a girl that's my best friend's girlfriend's locker partner(complicated right?) I think she is very pretty and both of these girls are freshmen. This girl who let's just call her Sally is the girl I want to go after who is the locker partner of Bailey who is my best friends girlfriend. Now I've already started to text bailey about Sally and she has told me stuff about her like how she only plays soccer as her sport just like I do, and how she is talking to another guy. This is where the problem is. There are actually two problems, one I've never talked to her before, we both know who each other are but never communicated before. And the other one obviously being that she is talking to this other guy. She said to Bailey after Bailey told her to text me sometime and she said I don't know because she likes this guy. Now, Bailey would really like Sally and I to be together. So I have her on my side to help me. Now how should I go about this situation with trying to get with Sally(not just a sexual way, like an actual relationship)? Any help would be much appreciated. Hope you understand what I just rambled on about and if you need anymore details just ask, thanks!

P.S I'm a bit awkward around people I'm not really acquainted with so take that into consideration thanks!

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    well, you are not on Sally's radar. I think that you should just try to get to know her as a friend - if you both play soccer, maybe ask if Bailey would arrange for you all to kick a ball around. And then its up to you after that. Sally needs to get out of the way after that. If there is no connection and you two don't click, that's fine, if you do hit it off and strike up a friendship or at least have a chance to talk to her in the hall now that you know her, that's fine too. I had a friend who really wanted to see me with her guy friend when i was in school and its just too much to have someone in the middle when the other party doens't like you or doens't know you.

btw, are you turning 16 and is Sally turning 15, or is she already 15? Also, if she likes another guy - she likes another guy. Don't sweat it.

offplanet
    I don't think you should pursue it as she's already indicated she's more interested in someone else. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

APALLDAY28

Quote Originally Posted by offplanet [Register to see the link]
    I don't think you should pursue it as she's already indicated she's more interested in someone else. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.
    See that's what I was thinking but the girl on my side said that I should still go for it, so I don't know whether I should take your advice and just wait till her and that guy part ways or maybe they never will, you never know.

Top Threads
Is it a deal breaker for most women if a man does not believe in marriage?
I don't believe in the institute of marriage and because of my lack of belief, I have no intention of getting married, I know marriage is important
How do I fall out of love
Me and my fiancÚ are due to get married. We have had some troubles recently and feel like we have drifted apart. During this I cheated. A lad from
Ladies Night, should I be jealous?
My girlfriend of ten years or so decided she was going on a ladies night with whoever and I found out because I snooped on her phone. Got jealous /
I have to choose. My best friend or my girlfriend.
First off I'm sorry if I, Andrew, Contradict myself in this. Please ask questions, if necessary. People : Andrew (18/M), Emily (17/F) , Sally
Got Laid off before moving in together :(
Me and my fiance have been together 2 years and have grown, but recently each consecutive job i have had was less in responsibility than the previous
I think a Guy is trying with my long term Girlfriend - what to do?
I have been with my girlfriend for 5 and a half years now. The relationship has had its ups and downs as any but is generally good and we live
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Featured Threads
Who is in the wrong?
This person isn't really a "friend" she is 24+ years older than me. I have a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of because of my age. I started
I became engaged with a girl who calls herself a "free spirit"......need clarity
I met a wonderful and bright girl 3.5 years ago and she by far stole my heart. She is appositely beautiful, funny, intelligent and outgoing. She is
Has anyone ever totally given up on finding love?
Hello everyone! Well I been wanting to post this for a few weeks now. I don't really know how to say it or word it. But, who here has or knows
Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary
Today was suppose to be our 6th year together. Today is the first time on this date that we are not together. We made this date a big deal
Shoud I break up because my girlfriend hooked up with my cousin in t
I'm jealous because my girlfriend had casual sex with my cousin before she met me. We've been dating for a year, she's very funny, caring, sexy
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Aggressive Courting
There's this girl I really, really like, and would really want to be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, recently I messed up, and now I think she
Ask For Advice