Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Men what really happens at a strip club?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Unreasonable
    Wrong. Though I have only frequented a strip club a couple times in the past, I would NEVER step foot in a brothel.
    It's a rough estimate, one that accounts for the number of people who have never been in a strip club but would happily go to a brothel.

All the same, while you have gone a couple times, have you ever gone more than just a lap dance? Would it shock you to know that the going rate in my city for a hooker is roughly [only] 2-4 times the going rate for VIP? {the things I discover on craigslist...}

Originally Posted by Unreasonable
    Apparently you are unaware of what sexual intercourse is, which is a required component of prostitution, in a legal sense anyways. I can assure you not all people engage in sexual intercourse in strip clubs.

I am not naive, been lied to, or covering my tracks.
    Just because you didn't pay for sex doesn't mean others were not, hence you being naive. I never said all people do, just that prostitution happens there. It might not even always be on premesis. It could be at a hotel of the strippers choosing after work or on a night she's not working at the club. Easiest way to find a prostitute is in a strip club. These girls are addicted to easy money and they make way more crossing lines than they do dancing.

Drugs are another thing that happen there whether you're aware of it or not. Might not be out in the open but if you want to buy some coke or meth, hang around the stalls in the bathroom.

Overall, they're some seedy ass places. It's possible to go in, order a glass of milk and just watch, but it's also possible go in, get coked up and pay for sex.
    Last edited by pl3asehelp; 09-10-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Platinum Member
    So morally speaking...is it better to give the girl alcohol and gamble on her inhibitions lowering enough to where she says yes, or to just pay her up front and do it?

Originally Posted by Lonewing
    So morally speaking...is it better to give the girl alcohol and gamble on her inhibitions lowering enough to where she says yes, or to just pay her up front and do it?
    ;] Give her alcohol and gamble on her inhibitions.

Why?

Because I would feel like I'm Jamie Foxx and I can pull the "Don't blame it on the al-al-al-co-co-co-hol."

Platinum Member
    I never said all people do, just that prostitution happens there.
    My apologies then. It seemed like you were implying that men go there to engage in prostitution.
    It's a rough estimate, one that accounts for the number of people who have never been in a strip club but would happily go to a brothel.

All the same, while you have gone a couple times, have you ever gone more than just a lap dance? Would it shock you to know that the going rate in my city for a hooker is roughly [only] 2-4 times the going rate for VIP? {the things I discover on craigslist...}
    No I haven't.

Look, for me, it was mainly curiosity, and I had a boss that loved going and felt a little pressure to.

I remember as a child passing a strip club every time I was driven home from pre-school. On the outside of it, there were silhouettes of naked women painted on the walls. I asked my parents what it was and then said, "When I grow up I'm going there and nobody's gonna stop me!" They actually found it funny that a little kid would say that and that probably thought I'd outgrow that. I didn't.

Again it seemed like you were making a blanket statement about men who go to strip clubs. Maybe they're they're there out of curiosity. Maybe they're just there because they like the scenery and the attention from the ladies. Maybe they're having a 'guys night' with co-workers. Who knows. I just don't believe that nearly all men going there are viewing it as a market for potential prostitutes. Especially now in the internet age. If it is so easy to get 'full service' on Craigslist, then why incur the extra expense of going to a strip club? As Mylolita said, there's no guarantee the particular girls you like at the club are going to be agreeable. It's not like you'd HAVE to have sex if you didn't like a craigslist girl or whatever (although I know nothing about craigslist).
    Last edited by Unreasonable; 09-11-2013 at 11:18 AM.

This is a really interesting discussion.

Maybe it's different in America? But there are very well known places in London that are disguised as strip joints but not (nick named 'clip joints') basically run by pimps, and then there are high end places like gentlemans clubs aka Spearmint Rhino etc.

I was actually made to sign a contract that outlined their zero tolerance to drugs and prostitution. It's almost impossible in most mainstream, franchise British clubs to openly prostitute yourself and do drugs due to the CCTV. I'm not saying it doesn't go on! But the assumption that all strippers are just prostitutes in disguise is normally a view held by women who have never even been to a lapdancing bar before.

Before I was a dancer me and my fiance used to go to lapdancing bars all the time together. Another common misconception is that there are only men at these bars. It's very strange because everynight there was at least a handful of women there, either with partners or just in a group. Also, a lot of strippers are actually bi and some are even lesbians. Imagine that!!

Just to put a different perspective on this issue. Everyone thinks women are blowing guys and snorting coke off each others asses but seriously, not in most mainstream clubs.

If he's gone to some little dive where it's all a bit underground, then maybe. It really does depend on the club but, I'd definitely have a word with him, it's the only way to be more sure.

- Lolita

Well sweetheart, Ill tell you imagine the worst and that's probably what happened. Women are very nieve when it comes to their men going to see women dance nude in stripclubs. You tend to think its look but dont touch but a lot of contact happens, especially during lapdances and private areas in clubs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice