What were your earliest symptoms... Did they vary?

_Asti_

Just wondering what your earliest pregnancy symptoms were and if they were different in your pregnancies??

I knew really early with my first... Middle of the night peeing, sweating at night unreal and oh man my boobs were unreal painful!! This was all before my period was even due. I got a positive reading 5 days before my period was due. (Later miscarried...)

We have been trying since, but this month I have had no symptoms and have been feeling way off.

I was convinced I had a UTI (no stranger to them!) but it hasn't amounted to anything. Just a heavy bowling ball feeling in my abdomen with sharp cramping every now and then. And peeing alot (but no pain, foul odor, or little pee)

Went to the clinic this morning and do not have a UTI but the pregnancy test was negative (am 6 days before period is due so still early)

I feel so uncomfortable and have so much pressure in my abdomen!

Did you experience different symptoms?

I also think the stress from trying and wanting it so badly can bring a lot of symptoms that you feel could be associated with pregnancy.

My best advice, I know it's so cliche.......relax. It's going to happen for you, but you need to be relaxed. Praying you get your positive test soon!

I was a few years younger than I am now when I got pregnant but I had an abortion at about 8 weeks and I had absolutely no symptoms up until then aside from missing my period. I felt totally normally and even lost a few lbs during this which I found odd.m

Archived