I hate missing someone when they especially probably more than likely don't miss you and i just want to call him and see him and it's stupid. Even though he called me a couple times and sent one text... (I think 5 days ago) I must not be that much on his mind if he hasn't done any more... or he must of not cared... I mean he did lie like freaking crazy... I'm writing here to prevent me texting him. I really want to and I just think it would end badly because why text now? To say I'm right about what? Well a good guess to me is EVERYTHING... why would anyone just text someone that? Is it really to get a reaction, what for?

Thanks for the response. I know he might not care and he might...... but he lied about being deployed for 3 months, he lied about his ex wife, he basically lied about everything. So texting me is a total shock as to wow. Just those three words he said really got to me. Maybe that was it? When we broke up I knew we should of a week before and I felt such a fool after the break up. I think that's what is giving me strength to not text or call etc... that I felt such a fool when it ended, that now I'm just like I'm not making an idiot of myself again. I'm going to try my hardest to not give in. I don't want him thinking a month later that I'm sitting here waiting around for him. But at the same time, I just want him and I want him so bad. But that text could more than likely be him just admitting guilt and nothing more. Responding would give me some false hope of him actually missing me when I have a bigger feeling that isn't it.

Archived