How do i fake a miscarriage? Please read story this is no joke!!!

KeyshiaMarie

i have been with my booyfriend for almost a year...we have a great thing going on...we had sex once and i had missed my period...my breast were tender, i was having headaches and i was sleepy alot...i was having alot of pregnancy symptoms..i even had food aversions...my boyfriend kept asking me why i havent had my period and why i was eating more....after asking around and researching i honestly thought that i was pregnant..so i took a test ( i brought a cheap one) just to be sure...it came out positive...so i broke the news to my boyfriend...he was very excited and still is...

however last week i had got my period...i was sooo confused cuz i was getting ready for a child...i brough clohes and everything...i told my family and he told his......i am really stumped as to what to do because i thought i waspregnant...he talks to my stomach and is so excited, but i dont know how to break it to him...if i tell him that im having an abortion, he is gonna wanna go with me to the clinic...please i knw that this might sound crazy, but i really dont know how to go about this...and i am soo afraid to tell him that i am not pregnant...please what to do???

i really dont know how to go about this...and i am soo afraid to tell him that i am not pregnant...please what to do???

You tell him the truth. This is not something that people should joke about, lie about, fake miscarriage, or tell him you had an abortion etc etc. That's a really really low thing to do (imo). You have nothing to hide. Tell the truth.

Btw, in March you were only dating for 4 months, in which you said you were both cheating on each other several times and it was a rather dysfunctional "relationship". You also said you were pregnant. What happened to that pregnancy?

Did you not visit a doctor during this whole time? Could it be that you did have a miscarriage? I think the best thing to do is go to a doctor to check why you had all these pregnancy symptoms and then explain to your boyfriend that unfortunately it turned out to be a false alarm or whatever other explanation the doctor tells you. Do not lie to your boyfriend. Just tell him that you are very sorry but it turns out that you are not pregnant. It is as simple as that. Do it as soon as possible though as it's not fair keeping it a secret. If he is the right guy for you he will show understanding.

People r too judgemental on here...I'm not askin yall to analyze my relationship...yes we had a rocky start but because I didn't listen to the people on here....we have a great relationship now...I'm also now asking u all to talk about the past...its a reason y its in the past

Are you afraid that he will leave you if he finds out you aren't pregnant, and are trying to prevent that by getting his sympathy with the miscarriage story? I'm wondering what your motive is for wanting to invent a story instead of just telling him "Whoa, false alarm! That was crazy, right?"

another voice to the many

you tell him the truth ...every ounce of the truth ..

If you lie now it will come back to you I am telling you ...infront of him you will always have to pretend you where pregnant and miscarried you will carry that lie around for ever ....and I for one will certainly not tell you how to fake one of the saddest things that a couple /woman can go through ..its devastating , and the mental affect on the woman and the man in many cases , is so profound , for months ...for years ...that it cannot be faked .

You tell him the truth. This is not something that people should joke about, lie about, fake miscarriage, or tell him you had an abortion etc etc. That's a really really low thing to do (imo). You have nothing to hide. Tell the truth.

Btw, in March you were only dating for 4 months, in which you said you were both cheating on each other several times and it was a rather dysfunctional "relationship". You also said you were pregnant. What happened to that pregnancy?

I agree, this caught my eye too, in march you were dating 4 months, so it is not nearly a year...and you were pregnant then too or so you said....

Never ever lie about this,I am kind of wondering if you two are having problems again and you thought a pregnancy would smooth things over, to me it sounds a little weird that you were so called pregnant in march which clearly wasn't the case either and now you do it again...

Fake a miscarriage? What, you mean lie? You want to know how to lie to your boyfriend?

There is no reason to lie. There was no pregnancy, despite the symptoms you experienced. You were mistaken. That happens quite often.

It's a really, really good idea to wait until at least 3 months have passed before telling anyone other than the man who impregnated you that you're pregnant because many times, what you're experiencing occurs; and certainly wait before going out and buying an entire layette.

People r too judgemental on here...I'm not askin yall to analyze my relationship...yes we had a rocky start but because I didn't listen to the people on here....we have a great relationship now...I'm also now asking u all to talk about the past...its a reason y its in the past

Past is prologue, sweetie.... your past relationships add context to your present lack of good judgment--with the coup de grace being you asking for tips on how to lie to your present boyfriend.

so yeah, when you put it all out in public, don't complain about your feedback because people are going to opine on it. If you're that sensitive, then don't put your sensitive personal business out on a public message board. Save it for your bff's.

It's actually very common to have early miscarriages that seem like a late period. If you had the symptoms and the test showed positive, then you most likely were pregnant and then lost it. You should see a doctor anyway to get it checked out, and make sure you don't need a D & C, but tell the bf the truth, that you had a positive pregnancy test and symptoms, then started bleeding and probably had a miscarriage, and that you'll be seeing the doctor to confirm it. No need to fake anything.

Past is prologue, sweetie.... your past relationships add context to your present lack of good judgment--with the coup de grace being you asking for tips on how to lie to your present boyfriend.

so yeah, when you put it all out in public, don't complain about your feedback because people are going to opine on it. If you're that sensitive, then don't put your sensitive personal business out on a public message board. Save it for your bff's.

You want to fake the death of an unborn child...and you think we're being too judgemental? You have issues.

You DON'T fake a miscarriage! Do you have any idea how many women wish they could concieve a child and you are making light of the whole thing! Be completely honest with your boyfriend, you got your period. And let it end there. If he was with you simply because you led him to believe that you were pregnant, then that alone is reason! You should NEVER EVER joke or lie about the death of an unborn child!

You DON'T fake a miscarriage! Do you have any idea how many women wish they could concieve a child and you are making light of the whole thing! Be completely honest with your boyfriend, you got your period. And let it end there. If he was with you simply because you led him to believe that you were pregnant, then that alone is reason! You should NEVER EVER joke or lie about the death of an unborn child!

Exactly.

You might have had a miscarriage if you got a positive test and then had your period later. Don't lead this poor man on to thinking you're still pregnant. That is a pretty evil thing to do. Also asking how to fake a miscarriage is pretty insensitive to other people. Many many women have had miscarriages including many on this forum as well. I have had four. And for many of us it was mostly devastating experiences of our lives. So for someone to want to fake that it is pretty insulting and insensitive thing to say.

It is extremely common for people to have early miscarriages that end up being like a heavy period. These types of early miscarriages are usually to do with something going wrong while the egg is splitting such that it can't continue and so the body flushes it out. So this is not abnormal at all.

All you have to do is tell your BF that you had an early miscarriage. They do not require hospital visits as they are more like a heavy period than anything else. And never do things like get too carried away until you get past the 3 month mark becuase miscarriages do happen a lot in those first few months.

i think it is kind of interesting that you got a positive test, got all those symptoms, told the families, bought clothes and then when you start bleeding you don't worry about it being a miscarriage or call a doctor or think something might be wrong with the baby, no your mind straight away goes to how to lie to your bf about a miscarriage or an abortion, how to get out of this, and that kind of makes me think you knew you were not pregnant or were faking the whole thing, because if you seriously and honestly thought you were pregnant then a bleeding would freak you out and you would call the doctor, not sit here and wonder how to lie to your bf....

Yeah your'e right, we are judgemental because you probably have no idea of how many broken hearted men come on here because of games immature girls play regarding pregnancies otherwise real or not.

At 22, it's time to get out of the high school mentality and act like a woman and that means being honest to your boyfriend regarding your pregnancy or non pregnancy, whatever it is.

I'm really glad you aren't pregnant because I think you are a little too immature to bring a baby into this world.

This is what you do...

You sit your boyfriend down and tell him you need to have a chat and then tell him the whole truth!

I don't know how you couldn't figure out that you need to just tell him the truth. Stop trying to play games, if you continue then you will end up a lonely woman.

• 1 year later...
Btw you can be pregnant and still bleed, so why jump to any conclusions and already think of weird stories? Go to a doctor..if the test was positive maybe this period was a miscarriage our you might also still be pregnant

^^^^True. You could still be pregnant, or you could have miscarried, or you could have had a false positive. Don't fake, don't lie, and please take a good hard look at yourself and see if being a faker or a lier is your goal.

Archived