"MY Girlfriends buisiness and lack of communication is getting to me what do i d

JaTAinoWolf

I need help!!!Me and girlfriend are in a long distance relationship and she has a bad lack of communication she lets her phone die or just leaves and won't say anything.Sometimes she won't answer until late at night like 11pm after I've called or text her my limits usually 2 calls. She then tells me what she was doing I've brought it up and she she gets defensive then eventually said she would work on it. What I don't get is she's not big on texting but likes when I text her which I don't understand I mean I'm not asking her to keep her phone on her 24/7 but it would be nice to get a heads up. Even the days she's not busy I've noticed she does the same thing. When she was in school she answered better than this. And please don't give me the excuse thing saying she has a life because I do too I just feel some girls say that as an excuse to be an a**hole like its okay. Anyway she's working this summer and told me it would be busier because she works 2 jobs at first she would text me when she got off which would be like 10 30 pm everyday and call me in the morning and between her couple hours of break time but she stopped. I'm always the one who has to text or call her after work she use to answer right after but doesn't anymore I don't get answers now until like almost 12 or 11:30 and she gets ready to go to bed when she gets home so we only get to Skype or talk on the phone for about 10 mins. Its some days we get to talk a little longer but she never gives a heads up and will just not answer. I send her nice stuff in the morning like texts and what not but she never answers them even when she's off of work or even bring them up. So it just looks like I'm the only one texting. She loves me and said at the beginning of the summer when she got out of school and started working I wouldn't be surprised if you broke up because I'm so busy but I would be disappointed. I don't want that though I just want her communication to be better when she isn't busy at all. We got to talk longer today because today was a slower day and I know she wouldn't cheat on me her excuses always sound pretty normal its just seems like she doesn't try hard enough like if her girl best friend sleeps over she will text me for a little but won't calll she's told me she is nosy but I just don't get how she sleeps over and she has to work the next day it just seems like she does so much at one time. I'm not trying to break up with my girlfriend just want ways to tell her I need her to communicate better before she goes on her trip she's working pretty hard trying to get a apartment since she's back home and doesn't like her living situation with her parents . She goes to Australia in July for a scholarship program and will be back home in August and wants me to meet her family then we've been going out almost 6 months and I Haven't met them. She tells everyone about me so I know she cares for me deeply and when we do get to talk we do enjoy it. Am I overreacting? Should I talk to her about it or leave it alone?: Id like honest answers like should I just not text or call and let her do it for now on and back off..Thanks for reading and the help

She might be the person who just likes real life contact and no phone or texting (its such a hassle to type those letters on the phone anyway)

That + she doesn't have time + she doesn't appreciate you enough so it seems. It really looks like she only likes you for the attention that you give, and not for the effort that she herself would have to invest into the relationship.

So you are being neglected. You should text her, text me at least 3 times a week or i will break up the relationship. If i am worth anything to you, don't neglect me.

So show her your needs, otherwise she'll never understand it.

Archived