Ask For Advice

Thread: Is he trying to make me jealous??

Is he trying to make me jealous??

I have a crush on this guy, Jacob. I've known him for 5 months or so now and I constantly flirt with him and try to send him the message. Our friends tease us sometimes, constantly say we should be together and have even made up a 'love kite' to represent our relationship. He texts me first a lot and uses a ton of smiley faces and wink faces. He stares at me in class and is always trying to make me laugh. He also acts as though he enjoys spending time with me. But recently (within the last couple weeks) he's been pointing out other girls wearing short shorts or saying how he likes the schools gym uniforms, soccer uniforms etc. he also doesn't text me as much as he used to. He still acts the same besides mentioning other girls. Is he just trying to make me jealous? Has he moved on? :\. Or is he just trying to see my reaction? I really like him and I'm wondering if this is a sign that I should tell him how I feel.

United Kingdom
    Hi LiveLoveMusic,

Guys can be just as hard to read as girls. I would get him somewhere private if you can and ask him if he's interested in anyone or likes anyone at the moment. If he mentions another girls name straight away, then you know it's probably not you.

Also, does he flirt with loads of other girls as well? If a guy does this then sometimes it can be a sign that you're just another bit of fun, but other times, he could be hiding the fact that he really likes you but can't quite make the move.

If you're not brave enough to actually ask him out or ask him how he feels, then theres no real way of knowing apart from trying to keep an eye on his body language.

Why don't you suggest going for a coffee or that he helps you with his homework and see how he acts when you're both alone?

Some guys mention other girls or hot uniforms or looks because they're nervous or don't want you to know they like you.

The only way you'll really know is if he tells you or you ask him. Try and create a situation where that can happen in private.

Best of luck!

- Lolita

Thank-you so much! This really helped! I'm planning on asking him to a movie, or when I'm walking home with him, ask if he has any feelings for anyone! You're help was awesome!

Top Threads
Hello, So i started seeing/ talking to this one guy over the past couple weeks. He was obsessed with me and kept asking to take me out on a date
Girl with a boyfriend has been flirting with me but sending mixed signals
I'm in my freshman year in college, been here for about two months. There is this girl that came up to me and asked for my number while I was at
Totally Confused, Need 3rd Party Opinion for Events
Hi all, I have been gone for a long time but decided to see what you good people think of something. Last time I was here, I was heartbroken and
Attracted to my Neighbor!
Hi there all I need some advice. I think I'm attracted to my neighbor. We've lived in the same town since childhood. And have known each other since
The guy in the train
First of all, sorry if I make any mistakes, English is not my mother tongue. So the thing is, there's a guy in the train that glances at me. When I
Hooked Up with a Coworker - Now What?
Hi everyone - I'm hoping that at least one person who reads this will be able to give me some helpful advice. Before that advice can be given, I
Is this a sign of liking someone?
Hey Ena peops, Just wondering... I'm starting to like this girl. I've been seeing her around a group of friends. We shared a few laughs but she

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Is there any hope for my relationship?
Hello, I hope somebody can offer some advice please. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 and half years and he's never told me that he loves me. I
is it normal for women to ask married men to buy them underwear?
Hey, new to this and kinda don't know how it works but here goes.... I'm married my husband works offshore, which means he spends a fortnight at
Love spells to bring back an ex?
My relationship with my ex was perfect. I fell in love for the first time in my life and I loved him with everything I had. We went through harsh
This is probably going to sound stupid but I don't know what to do
Hi everyone, I'm new on here so I apologise if I miss anything or get something wrong. I was told this was a friendly but honest place to ask advice
Found my girlfriend reaching out to another guy after an argument
Not one to post here, but need an outsiders perspective please. Had a drunk argument with my girlfriend late Friday night. I left her apartment to
It happened!! Ex wants to get back together
Hello ENA people, I've been in NC for months. So my ex calls me out of the blue because he wants to get back together. He heard from a friend
She called my brain 'unique' and its working 'laughable'- call off?
So we've been dating for seven months. We're 21 and 20, and in love. We haven't ever had anything to fight about really, we were just having this
Ask For Advice