Ask For Advice

Thread: Is he trying to make me jealous??

LiveLoveMusic

Is he trying to make me jealous??

I have a crush on this guy, Jacob. I've known him for 5 months or so now and I constantly flirt with him and try to send him the message. Our friends tease us sometimes, constantly say we should be together and have even made up a 'love kite' to represent our relationship. He texts me first a lot and uses a ton of smiley faces and wink faces. He stares at me in class and is always trying to make me laugh. He also acts as though he enjoys spending time with me. But recently (within the last couple weeks) he's been pointing out other girls wearing short shorts or saying how he likes the schools gym uniforms, soccer uniforms etc. he also doesn't text me as much as he used to. He still acts the same besides mentioning other girls. Is he just trying to make me jealous? Has he moved on? :\. Or is he just trying to see my reaction? I really like him and I'm wondering if this is a sign that I should tell him how I feel.

mylolita
    Hi LiveLoveMusic,

Guys can be just as hard to read as girls. I would get him somewhere private if you can and ask him if he's interested in anyone or likes anyone at the moment. If he mentions another girls name straight away, then you know it's probably not you.

Also, does he flirt with loads of other girls as well? If a guy does this then sometimes it can be a sign that you're just another bit of fun, but other times, he could be hiding the fact that he really likes you but can't quite make the move.

If you're not brave enough to actually ask him out or ask him how he feels, then theres no real way of knowing apart from trying to keep an eye on his body language.

Why don't you suggest going for a coffee or that he helps you with his homework and see how he acts when you're both alone?

Some guys mention other girls or hot uniforms or looks because they're nervous or don't want you to know they like you.

The only way you'll really know is if he tells you or you ask him. Try and create a situation where that can happen in private.

Best of luck!

- Lolita

LiveLoveMusic

Thank-you so much! This really helped! I'm planning on asking him to a movie, or when I'm walking home with him, ask if he has any feelings for anyone! You're help was awesome!

Top Threads
I have a crush on her, and sorta lied about it...
I am in middle school, and in one of my classes I was having a convo with my crush. Suddenly the kid next to her asks why I said something, and then
Could I end up with my boyfriend's brother?
It sounds bad; I know. I have been seeing a guy for two months, now. He lives with his older brother, and I go to their house, often. He's a sweet
A little confused.
I met a man months after my break up with my on and off again,abusive baby father. I am in my early twenties and he os in his early thirties
What she is thinking
Hi, so i met her on dating app... went out with her 3 times, places where she likes. First 2 dates she seemd little shy but on 3rd she strarted
Is she interested?
Hi guys! So about four months ago I got out of a toxic relationship, you can read more about it in my history. I am moving on, finding other
Does my friend like me?
To give you a short story we met about a year ago at the bar and went on a few dates but things never got really romantic and we've been friends
This guy is confusing me! Help!?
Me and this guy have known each other for a couple months now. We always flirt back and forth. He always teasing me about taking me out. But then the

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Confused about what he wants
I've (21F) been hooking up with this guy (21M) for a few weeks now, but we've also been really good platonic friends for years. I recently got an
Dating Secretly
A few months ago I started dating a man who I am very serious about. I have known him for about a year , and we have a great connection. We are
Why is it all about SEX?
I haven't been much of a dater. All of my relationships first started off with me and the person being classmates then friends which then moved to a
Somethings amiss...HELP!
Hi guys, I have a confusing situation that I need help dissecting. I have been dating "Z" for a little over 2 months (both in mid/late 30s
My Dad has given up on life
So about 10 years ago my Mother died of cancer. My Dad is now in his 70's and over that past 10 years he has just given up on life. - He no longer
BF does not like to take pictures/ Shady AF
My bf has admitted he hates pictures, he just does not like them, so on thanksgiving 2014 I remember I was so excited I wanted to take some pic of
One day " I love you then the next " we're over "
I've never asked for help or done this before so i don't know where to start but here it goes. I have been in a relationship for around 20 months we
Ask For Advice