last night i got so fed up on my ex calling me that i answered the phone. he was telling me how he missed me then he opened up said that he is being diagnosed with bi polar, he had a sex addiction, how he has been very confused in his life about his life for years, he said he knew he was abusing me and harassing me and he apologized, and said he wants to be friends, he doesnt want me to leave his life. i told him iam not the same person and he said yah i noticed your being very cold hearted... i thanked him for opening up to me but told him i dont want him in my life anymore and that i like my life the way it is now. then he tells me his mom is happy we talked. so i resent him a message saying look it was nice of you to open up but nothing is going to happen and you need to make it clear to your parents iam no longer a part of your life....thats how i ended it. i know i made a mistake answering but i dont know....I DONT WANT TO FALL BACK INTO THIS TRAP. I DONT CARE IF HE IS BEING SINCERE . IAM HAPPY THE WAY MY LIFE IS NOW

Given the situation and what he said and what you told him in return, I think you did just fine. Keep moving forward, keep on not answering any more calls no matter how many times he tries, and don't be afraid to change your number and keep it as private as possible if you have to.

Archived