Do guys make noise during orgasm?

Gilson

I was intimate with this woman, for the second occasion, Friday night and she wanted to hear me reach orgasm. I never make much noise, and never have except the occasional, intentional, playful growl to indicate my approval during foreplay or after sex, while cuddling (it was really fun when she mimicked me).

She and many ex girlfriends make sounds throughout the act, and intensifies when they orgasm. Maybe I'm wrong but I think womens' orgasms are more intense or intense much longer. Am I right? For me, the time between nearly-orgasm and actual orgasm is very short, whether the actual sexual act is very long or not.

Do many (any?) guys usually, naturally make noise during sex or orgasm?

my ex (a man) makes lots of noise. he is multi- orgasmic, highly motivated, and generally doesn't care if he is overheard in other contexts. sadly, he makes a crappy dating partner, but the sex was truly extraordinary. I learned to accept the noise as part of the whole thing.

seems like there is no pattern... everyone is different?

I was intimate with this woman, for the second occasion, Friday night and she wanted to hear me reach orgasm. I never make much noise, and never have except the occasional, intentional, playful growl to indicate my approval during foreplay or after sex, while cuddling (it was really fun when she mimicked me).

She and many ex girlfriends make sounds throughout the act, and intensifies when they orgasm. Maybe I'm wrong but I think womens' orgasms are more intense or intense much longer. Am I right? For me, the time between nearly-orgasm and actual orgasm is very short, whether the actual sexual act is very long or not.

Do many (any?) guys usually, naturally make noise during sex or orgasm?

I think it's weird if any man/woman don't make any noise during orgasm at all....

My bf moan during orgasm. My ex did the same. But of course it's not an intense moan like women LoL...

No, I never make noises during. I think of things I'd like to say, but never verbalize them. I suspect it may have something to do with wanting to be absolutely silent when masturbating as a teenager lest I be caught.

Let it out!!

I think that is part of it - a lot of men have conditioned themselves to be quiet. But there's nothing saying men are naturally more quiet than women. I tend to go for loud men in general - out of bed and in.

Most guys I've been with has made some sort of sound during sex. I think the sexiest sounds are heavy-ish breathing (but not like running a marathon and losing panting, but extremely satisfied pant lol) into my neck , sweet nothings whispered to me (like "i love you" or "youre so beautiful"), or the occasional "oh god" and a primal growl during orgasm.

As a women I like to feel like a sexual lioness in the sack, that I'm rocking your socks right off. Little to no reaction from a man vocally makes me feel like I'm not doing something right & he's not giving me any cues. It's an instant deflation to my ego and I kinda stop putting all my effort in because why bother if he's not enjoying it?

I don't know about most women, but for me sounds during sex are very important, an not the forced ones, I can tell those are fake lol but the natural ones you just can't hold back are amazing

my ex (a man) makes lots of noise. he is multi-orgasmic

what exactly is a "multi-orgasmic" guy? i thought only women could have multiple orgasms.

also is there a reverse of the original question, i.e. women who are very quiet during sex, or do all women make noise during sex and during orgasm?

I think most of us have trained ourselves to be quiet and that it comes from those early days of self discovery in the family bathroom. If your in their grunting, groaning and screaming, mom will never buy that it took you so long because you were combing your hair or brushing your teeth. lol.

what exactly is a "multi-orgasmic" guy?

Hmmm, depends. Is "ejaculation" a necessary condition of "orgasm"? I can get right to the brink of ejaculating and stop (or slow down) so as to not ejaculate, and thn carry on. Do this multiple times.

eh...i was programed to be quiet during sex (i'm not much of a climaxer but when i do...noise...blush) but when i was with my ex...he was VERY verbal during the whole experience...which after i got over the shock of "WTH"...i LOVED it! He wanted me to be verbal also. I found the more i enjoyed it...the louder i was. I knew he preferred me to be verbal...

Yes, the guys i have been with have been very noisy during climaxing. Now if they don't make any noise, it's like 'huh...they must not have liked it'...of course it's been so long...

So if this is a poll.....Guys VERY noisy during climax....and it makes me very happy!

Multiple times I guess.

ok now i'm even more confused, lol. i'll just ask the questions real clearly so maybe you can give an answer better than "i guess".

ARE YOU ORGASMING ONLY ONE TIME OR MORE THAN ONCE (IF MORE THAN ONCE HOW MANY)??

WHEN YOU ORGASM ARE YOU EJACULATING? I COULD BE WRONG BUT I ALWAYS ASSUMED A MALE HAD TO EJACULATE IN ORDER TO REACH ORGASM, WOMEN I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT.

ok get back to me when you can gilson, thanks...

It is not a commonly known fact that for guys orgasm and ejaculation are actualy separate biological mechanisms. People think of them as the same because they almost entirely happen at the same time, but it is possible for one to happen without the other. Women orgasm but have no ejaculation; there is no reason to think that for men that orgasm and ejectulation must be indisctinct mechanisms.

For most men, orgasm and ejaculation are linked, but they can be experienced seperately; men may have orgasms without ejaculation, and ejaculations without orgasms.

link removed

Archived