Boston Marathon Explosions

Hoagy

Just seen this on the news. Hope everyone stays safe.

Edit By Moderating Team. Thanks, I am merging the two threads about this incident. We ask members to use this thread, and only this thread to express condolences to those injured and the families of those killed, remembering the rule about no political or religious posts.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i condemn the the bomb attack at the Boston marathon and i pray for the safety and God`s blessing of the deceased ones. and i wish the authorities arrest the responsible and punish them bu the fullest extent of the law, watching the news right now, 2 dead and 23 injured, early to say if its terrorist attack.

Just really upset this happened. Families just go to have good time and this happen. I'm really upset to see humans treated like this. Vent over.

i feel your anger man...i work down the road from sandy hook school...i drive by it every day ..same feeling of pain...so i def understand where ur coming from with your vent...i dont understand either..seems like its happening more often

Too much evil exists in the world today and too many innocent people are hurt because of the actions of someone whose main goal is to cause grief, as a result of their own unhappiness with the world. My heart goes out the the victims and their families.

Such senseless violence. I once lived there for a few years and strolled through that area often and cheered friends who ran the marathon. Can't believe that it's now the site of such tragedy. I really don't understand how some people can do this to innocent people. My thoughts and heart to everyone in Boston.

Archived