LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 285 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Life- Thoughts and Happenings

Platinum Member
    My son graduated from high school tonight! So proud of him!

Platinum Member
    My son went to a graduation party last night, another one this afternoon, and he's been invited to three parties tomorrow and at least one on Sunday!

Somewhere in there he has to get his final schoolwork done or he will have to take a class this summer...

Platinum Member
    Lord help me! I have a very determined and rebellious 13 year old in the house! Sheesh!

Platinum Member
    I have a sinking feeling I won't get the job. I am bummed... They arranged for me to sub today and it was partly so the teacher could leave the classroom to interview candidates for the position I applied for. A bit insensitive on their part...

First the refinance issues, now this. Can't get a break these days!

If I don't get this job then I will have to start job hunting more intensively. So difficult to find work around here since it is a small town and a college town.

Platinum Member
    I am in low spirits today- my fears are confirmed- I didn't get either job...

Even though I was pretty qualified, they found people that were even more qualified with more experience. I'm so disappointed- I had so much to offer.

Now I have to figure out what to do...

Platinum Member
    Pulling myself up by the bootstraps and applying more places. Good luck to me!

Platinum Member
    So happy to have my boys home with me for the week!

Platinum Member
    Well the last thing from our divorce is done- I put the mortgage in my name today. The refinance didn't quite go as well as I had hoped, because in the end I had less equity in the house than we had all thought.

But- the rate is the same as we were paying before. I could have gotten better if I had more equity but I guess I am thankful they refinanced it at all. So my payment will be the same.

I really need a job...

Platinum Member
    My son asked me if I would drive him over to a retirement home so he could apply for a dish washing job - hooray for him! Hope he gets the job...

I'm going to put in an application for a job at a preschool. Hope they feel I am qualified...

Oh - on the way home from taking my son to apply for that job- I took him out to an empty parking lot and got him to drive the truck around the parking lot. He has been avoiding learning to drive for a year!

Platinum Member
    Haven't had time to write here much- I've been very busy co- running our church vacation bible school program. It ended last night and I think everyone had fun.

Otherwise not much else going on here-the boys are with their dad this week- and my youngest is actually at camp this week.

It finally got hot here today- it's been cool and rainy up until now. Now I need to make sure I water the two new trees we planted in the front

Page 4 of 285 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice