Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 302303304305
Results 3,041 to 3,045 of 3045

Thread: My Life- Thoughts and Happenings

Platinum Member
    My fever finally went mostly down to 99.2, so I started my chemo back up last week. It was nice being off it for a bit, because I could actually eat! But - my cancer numbers started to creep back up, so it was time to get back to it.

Platinum Member
    Work was going well for me last week, although I was exhausted by the end of the week. Iím resting today.

While I am working off-site (with support from admin) some of my coworkers are working in the building with masks, alone in their rooms, doing videoed lessons. One of my coworkers got really sick from the smoke from the wildfires.

Eventually she flew to the east coast to get away from the smoke and is teaching from there in our time zone. I guess she got in trouble for that from work, but honestly if she is doing her job then they shouldnít complain. She is over 65 years old anyhow, so Iím surprised they supposedly ordered her back to our building. She has doctor orders too.

Iím sure there is way more to the story that I donít know, but I guess by working from home I am missing the drama, which is better for me anyhow...

Anyhow, she has now decided to retire at the end of the year... Which she could have done a few years ago...

My admin is really really stressed this year and is not handling things well. Normally she does. So glad I didnít get flack for working from home! Sheesh!

In the meantime, we are trying to do the beginning of year assessments with the students- remotely. Some parents were trying to ďhelpĒ their kids with the assessments, which really messed them up, haha! Silly parents... Now we will have to redo it.

My students, whom Iíve not seen since the end of February, have grown so much!! And most of them somehow continued to learn, despite COVID. So things are way better than I had predicted. Thank goodness!!!

Not much else to report. My cat loves having me at home at his beck and call.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister :(

Originally Posted by luminousone
    My cat loves having me at home at his beck and call.
    Ha!

Originally Posted by luminousone
    My students, whom Iíve not seen since the end of February, have grown so much!! And most of them somehow continued to learn, despite COVID. So things are way better than I had predicted. Thank goodness!!!
    That's good. What grade do you teach?

Platinum Member
    I have a different kind of position, not to go into too much detail.

But it varies.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am so sorry to hear about your sister . :( You are both tough women and women and will make it. ❤️

Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 302303304305

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice