Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 278279280281
Results 2,801 to 2,807 of 2807

Thread: My Life- Thoughts and Happenings

Platinum Member
    Okay, that little depression blip was weird. I'm doing somewhat better now. While I'm still working slowly, I've gotten some things done. And slept a lot. And generally decompressed from the stress of a horrible work year.

I have a list of things I'm wading through, and slowly knocking things off the list.

It sounds like a rough year all around. Working your buns off, and so many stresses and transitions.
    I hope you get a good recharge. Sending some love your way.
    I think sometimes when we get close to that burnout point, or have pushed ourselves past it, it normal to feel a little blue and exhausted when we do finally get that chance to sit still. Its like our bodies go ' ok, great, now I can let go of all this I've been holding in so we could get things done!'. Something like that. It's like how some people get sick every time they have vacation, when they rarely ever take them.
    I hope I'm not presuming too much, just thoughts I had as I've had similar feelings before when finally getting downtime after a long stretch.
    You've always been such a sweetheart to everyone here, just wishing you the best.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Awwww, I am sorry you are feeling down. Hugs 🤗

I hope you are feeling better!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    It sounds like a rough year all around. Working your buns off, and so many stresses and transitions.
    I hope you get a good recharge. Sending some love your way.
    I think sometimes when we get close to that burnout point, or have pushed ourselves past it, it normal to feel a little blue and exhausted when we do finally get that chance to sit still. Its like our bodies go ' ok, great, now I can let go of all this I've been holding in so we could get things done!'. Something like that. It's like how some people get sick every time they have vacation, when they rarely ever take them.
    I hope I'm not presuming too much, just thoughts I had as I've had similar feelings before when finally getting downtime after a long stretch.
    You've always been such a sweetheart to everyone here, just wishing you the best.
    Thanks so much, IAG!
    It truly was a toxic year on so many levels. It makes sense that my body and spirit need to recover. I'm getting there, slowly...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Awwww, I am sorry you are feeling down. Hugs 🤗
    Thanks, Sera. Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    I hope you are feeling better!
    I'm getting there. I feel like I am taking charge.

Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 278279280281

Give Advice
Ask For Advice