😕😬 opions and thoughts welcome

Maitrelavire

Im back here posting again, i got a lot of thoughts running through my mind and one of them is not wanting reality to be me losing my ex girl friend for good. Its been 6 months now post break up. She broke up with me. Just recent after the break up i tried to communicate with her about the decision to break up but that led to nothing. I went into research online and listening to friends, i did no contact she ends up moving on and in a new relationship. From the start i felt like i was just a kite blowing in the wind in whatsoever direction the wind blew with no true sense of direction or knowledge of what to do. The whole time my mind, actions and thoughts have been clouded but opinions if others. i sit here today a man who truly does not know what to do. I feel like my idleness brought me no where but here looking at the fact that she is with someone else now and it sucks. Since shes been out my life i picked my self back up and lived the single guy life but life has just not been the same. Something huge is missing and its her. I take full responsibility for my faults i honestly do, i just wish I knew what to do. Rather then just sitting here watching life pass me by.

You are not the first and definitely not the last person to feel this way. I have friends who had been cheated on and still loved their gf's / ex gf's. In such occasions, the heart beats reasoning, aka brain, so even if you know what is right for you you still cannot control yourself.

What helped me get over a break up was getting a job, working out in the gym after work and hanging with friends.

When my best friend broke up with his ex he started kick boxing and it helped him to a great extend.

Do you have any female friends? If yes try to hang out with them 1-2 days a week. I found that girl's company was more refreshing for me and trust me sooner or later you will find yourself attracted to another girl.

Something huge is missing and its her. I take full responsibility for my faults i honestly do, i just wish I knew what to do. Rather then just sitting here watching life pass me by.

I know how you feel 100% it has been 4 months for me and I would say I only 20% towards healing and I need direction especially at 29 I am lost. Tomorrow I am going to try and get out and contact some friends to help with my head as well as help push me along. May contact a counsellor as well tomorrow I have been putting it off because I feel like a failure for going to see one.

@iamstruggling trust me within time it will get better, the emotions will begin to fade away. Thats when clarity comes trust me im going throuh the motions right now but i can say im 89% from where i came from.

Get spiritual and get back to you. The gym is great because it rebuilds all the self esteam and self confidence that we lost. And thats what you need, best medicine.

Archived