Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he my boyfriend or are we just dating?

Angele

Is he my boyfriend or are we just dating?

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 months. We text back and forth every day. For the past couple of weeks, I have seen him every day. Last weekend, we got together Friday evening and I didn't go back home unil Sunday afternoon. We almost slept together, but he got nervous since we are both virgins. I asked him if he was seeing anyone else, and he said "No, why would I need to when I have you?" I'm 25 and he's 27. Does it sound like he's my boyfriend? I just don't know what to say when my friends and family ask me if he's my boyfriend. My last relationship started in highschool so I don't have dating experience as an adult. Thanks for any advice!

mrlee123
    I think it does lol he just needs to get the guts to make it official and ask you... or for you to ask him what you are.

MikNomis
    His answer sounds pretty exclusive to me. I think at this point there'd be nothing wrong with asking him for clarity.

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    You guys are exclusively dating. Some people don't call eachother "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" for a little while. Does it matter to you? After all, its only been 4 weeks!

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    If friends ask "I have been seeing a nice guy for a couple weeks now." don't rush things just to give them an asnwer. That's all they need to know.

MJWasHere
    Silver Member
    Why dont you just ask him?

Klokwurk
    Platinum Member
    Sounds like he wants to be your boyfriend.

m8check
    I think it's mutual understanding.

Imtheretoo
    I think the only time you have place labels is when you're introducing someone.

But to clarify, 2 months is a decent amount of time, and he's obviously not seeing anyone else.

Cherry009
    Platinum Member
    I have learnt that men think differently to women when it comes to status' . Ask him and dont assume, i assumed for 4 months and it turned out he saw me as a casual date and didnt invest any feelings into me. I have learnt from the past to ask. Just ask him what he wants to happen out of 'us' and ask him if ur both on the same page. 2 months is a good time to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Have you ever ghosted someone and why?
Just curious what people's reasons are for ghosting.
Has this whole relationship been a waste of time???
I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now but we have known each other for 8 years. We started out as friends and I
Feeling A Bit Shallow Today. :(
Guys, you've been helping me a lot lately so here's one more, if you can. Last night I went to a single's event in my city, and got chatting with
Her wandering eye
I'm a 26 year old guy. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 8 months now. There have been ups and downs but it has been mostly good. One
Gf keeps ridiculing my education - feeling jealous - how do i respond
When i first met my gf - i am 37 - she is 33 - I thought she was kind of posh - she had a pretty posh accent - i told her this and I think she was
Women Initiating When Really Into A Guy
Hey guys, I've slowly discovered something about myself and wondering how other women feel, and men what you think about it. When I like a guy
28 year old man, never had a serious relationship - very frustrated with dating
Over last couple years, I've had a good amount of women who have been interested in me but I just can't seem to meet a good match. I seem to have the

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Heard my ex-boyfriend having sex
Please please please help me. Tonight I heard my ex boyfriend having sex with another woman and I'm totally gutted and sick inside. Unfortunately
Advice married man
I am 38 yrs old 2 kids ( 8 and 17) I was in a relationship with my ex for 21 years and things ended. Fast forward 6 months I met a wonderful man who
I have an experiment on how to attact
I often hear lately that women and men want the exact same things and are attracted to the exact same things. I don't believe this one bit, so I
My boyfriend said I have nothing to offer?
He told me I have nothing to offer other than sex. He called me a nobody even though I am going to school and have a part time job. What does he mean
What do I do HELP.
Ive dated this girl for just over two years our relationship started off great. We were in love and I could see myself marrying this girl. A few
5 years later with silent treatment
I am 44 yr old woman with someone 6yrs younger. I was taken to an emergency hospital 2 weeks ago with suspected stroke..he left me at the door of
Help... I'm driving myself crazy.
So my ex and I have been broken up for 4 months. We have had no contact in four months. He blocked me on Facebook immediately after the breakup. Last
Ask For Advice