Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he my boyfriend or are we just dating?

Angele

Is he my boyfriend or are we just dating?

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 months. We text back and forth every day. For the past couple of weeks, I have seen him every day. Last weekend, we got together Friday evening and I didn't go back home unil Sunday afternoon. We almost slept together, but he got nervous since we are both virgins. I asked him if he was seeing anyone else, and he said "No, why would I need to when I have you?" I'm 25 and he's 27. Does it sound like he's my boyfriend? I just don't know what to say when my friends and family ask me if he's my boyfriend. My last relationship started in highschool so I don't have dating experience as an adult. Thanks for any advice!

mrlee123
    I think it does lol he just needs to get the guts to make it official and ask you... or for you to ask him what you are.

MikNomis
    His answer sounds pretty exclusive to me. I think at this point there'd be nothing wrong with asking him for clarity.

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    You guys are exclusively dating. Some people don't call eachother "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" for a little while. Does it matter to you? After all, its only been 4 weeks!

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    If friends ask "I have been seeing a nice guy for a couple weeks now." don't rush things just to give them an asnwer. That's all they need to know.

MJWasHere
    Silver Member
    Why dont you just ask him?

Klokwurk
    Platinum Member
    Sounds like he wants to be your boyfriend.

m8check
    I think it's mutual understanding.

Imtheretoo
    I think the only time you have place labels is when you're introducing someone.

But to clarify, 2 months is a decent amount of time, and he's obviously not seeing anyone else.

Cherry009
    Platinum Member
    I have learnt that men think differently to women when it comes to status' . Ask him and dont assume, i assumed for 4 months and it turned out he saw me as a casual date and didnt invest any feelings into me. I have learnt from the past to ask. Just ask him what he wants to happen out of 'us' and ask him if ur both on the same page. 2 months is a good time to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Moving in and Putting a Ring on It
My boyfriend and I have been together for about 11 months (early 30s). We have great communication and we have both admitted we see this going for
Going on Online Dates Questions !!
Hi, i been online dating for a while now with tinder and pof. My problem is that i have trouble getting past the first date a lot its like 8 out of
Is it time to move on?
Been seeing this girl for a little over a month. Been talking everyday since. We go out to dinner,stay the night at each others houses, etc. Both are
Why would he still be nervous around me?
I've been dating a guy long distance for about 3 to 4 months. He lives about an hour and a half to two from me so I see him about once a week. We
Can exes who have a child together drive eachothers car?
Just wanting to know peoples opinions on this? Been messaging someone who has a child and wouldnt ever meet me in person (lives local to me)
Tinder Date
Well, i have been using this app for some time now (on and off), in the beginning of December i had talked to a very nice guy who i had exchanged
To share or not to share - while dating...
Hi Guys, Just looking for some input regarding this one issue: I recently met someone. We met online. We began exchanging messages, then

valendtine's  day counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice