Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Men, how do you feel when women are unjustly frightened/scared of you?

Originally Posted by pointless
    But there are more sexual assaults done by acquaintances. If being afraid of strangers is fair then being afraid of acquaintances should make more sense because they are most likely going to do it. Otherwise it just an unfair discrimination.
    Since when does fear have to make sense?

Originally Posted by pointless
    But there are more sexual assaults done by acquaintances. If being afraid of strangers is fair then being afraid of acquaintances should make more sense because they are most likely going to do it. Otherwise it just an unfair discrimination.
    Ah fear. There is no rhyme for it. It's because we have been assaulted by someone we know, someone close, it causes us to realize anyone can hurt us.

Moderator Note: Rask - I am going to close this thread, but I want you to understand why. It is not because I disagree with you and find your position offensive - you are entitled to your opinion.

The reason is because you asked an apparently genuine question but it now seems you were simply 'trailing a coat' to start a contentious debate instead of really wanting to understand how men would feel.

4. 01-18-2013, 04:02 PM
    Reason
    posted after mod note.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Give Advice
Ask For Advice