how do you approach guy about casual sex?

TalkThatTalk9

as of right now I Can say.... this is completely hypothetical

say a girl was interested in a nice little roll in the sack.... she hasn't had it in forever. she knows a fellow who would be MORe than willing to do so. and she does not have a problem with just doing it with him either... she really just wants to get some

what does girl say/do to get guy to jump on board?

I have NO balls to even do this, but I may tread territory someday... just wondering what a guy would want said to them to give them the ok... without sounding trashy... thanks guys.

just wondering..

I was in a relationship 6 years... met him when I was 21... lost my virginity 2 weeks before I met him. so I have had sex with a total of 2 guys. I have no idea how to be a "player" don't wanna be. just want to get laid! thanks

edit: guy and I have a mutual love of smokingn some.... reefer. so I could always approach him in that way. he seems really into me... I don't see myself EVER even attemping a relationship with him, he is in a different place in life than me... but he seems real chill and someone I'd like to chilll with ya know. we have so much in common music/politics/thought wise. I dunno...

Just get him over for a smoke one time and then while you are having said smoke, as him if he has ever thought of you in a sexual way. Tell him you think of him that way and wouldn't mind, y'know, giving it a go. Then it's dependant on what kind of guy he is. At this stage, many guys would already have your knickers half off - problem sorted. But if he is a little more shy, you shouldn't push it too fast or he might run for the hills. You might have to talk him into it or get it started (slowly). Or, you might even have to do this a couple of times.

If you are really horny and just want to get laid, go to a bar and walk around a bit until you notice some guy looking at you. Then walk over to him and tell him quietly in his ear what you want to do to him.

Just ask him to come over to your place one night. He will likely get the hint, and if not, you can make your intentions clear when he arrives.

I concur. An unnattached woman & man together alone in a place on a weekend....leads to screwing hands down. Just smile and flirt w/ him while you got him alone, you're bound to get laid.

Archived